Omniscient 27 ♡

Chapter 27- Crazy.

"You lost a baby?" Jeremiah was shocked.

He hadn't expect to hear that revelation. Sam's sobs brought him back from his shocked state, partially. He tried to comfort her but he was still trying to process the information. How?

"I got pregnant two years ago by this man I met on my daily jogs I used to take. He ran the same path and we ended up talking. Long story short, we ended up dating and I honestly fell in love with him. I didn't want to but it was hard not to, he was ideal. Yea, I got pregnant and we were going good and I just don't know what happened... I guess my body couldn't keep up. I had the baby to take care of, I had work and I was basically a slave for him. You would think he would be doing most of the work in the house and cater to himself because I was pregnant but no... That's a next thing, the constant arguments because I refused to be doing that much work while I was carrying his child..." She paused and the tears started flowing again.

"Sam..." Jeremiah soothed, holding her.

"I woke up, one morning and all I saw was blood. He wasn't there in the bed beside me. I started crying because I couldn't feel my baby anymore. I was six months pregnant, I was almost there and I lost my baby." She tried to keep her composure but miserably failed, "He came out the bathroom, dressed, with the bloodied clothes he slept in. He dropped them at the foot of the bed and he said to me, I'm done with you, I can't be with a lazy woman that can't even hold a baby. When I get back I want you gone from my house."

Jeremiah turned livid.

"He said that to you?!" He snapped.

"Yep and I got so angry. I got up, even though I was so weak, I got dressed in clean clothes. He watched as I packed as much as I could and put them in my car. I came back in and I swear I wouldn't be Sam'Riyah if I didn't do some damage," Sam laughed at herself as she remembered, whilst telling Jeremiah the story.

Sam walked in the kitchen and got two huge knives. She scraped and slashed every furniture in the house. Jonathan was afraid to go near her.

"Are you out of your f'kn mind, Sam?!" he yelled.

"Yes the f'k I am! After all the sh't I did for you and went through, this is how you want to end it! We possibly lost our baby Jonathan!" She knocked over the glass figures from the shelf.

"We did lose our baby! You saw all the blood! I know you don't feel our baby anymore!" Jonathan snapped.