Omniscient 18 ♡

Chapter 18- Misunderstood.

"I can't believe the glass that could've gotten me to my well needed drunken state, spilled on my dress," Leah whined as she walked through the door.

"You can go shower and change in some of my clothes," Jeremiah offered.

Leah smiled. She wanted to use this opportunity to get Jeremiah back. She walked over to him, he eyed her warily.

"Leah what are you doing?" Jeremiah asked.

"Helping you release all that stress." She went on her knees.

Jeremiah eyes widened and hurriedly moved away from her. He nervously chuckled.

"I don't think you want to do that... Who even gave you that idea? Um..." Leah got up with a pout.

"You relax, I do the work." She jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist, clinging onto him.

"Listen Leah, you can just go. I don't want to engage in none of this with you."

He was actually uncomfortable.

Leah climbed down, actually hurt from the rejection.

"Okay lemme just really change out of this dress, Jeremiah. Can I stay in a room here? I won't try anything."

Leah was really hurt. Was their relationship ever going to back to the way it was? She didn't want to be the way she was but everything irritated her lately and her attitude became a reflex for everything. She really did feel she was losing Jeremiah and she did speak about it. She didn't think it would reach back to him.

Why was I even trying? She thought. If Jeremiah was to find out what she did, he would certainly cut her off. It was one of the main contributions to her late attitude.

"Okay Leah, you know the spare rooms so go on." Leah nodded and went upstairs.

Jeremiah ran his hands over his face. The door opened and in came Juhaun and Sam'Riyah. He mentally cursed. Sam'Riyah couldn't choose a better time, could she?

"Hey Jer. Mom dropped off Riley yet?" Juhaun asked.

"Mom doesn't have Riley. Aria does. She isn't coming home tonight unfortunately," Jeremiah said.

"Really? I never knew that. Sorry Sam, I thought she would be here but I do have something to give you before you go. I'll go up for it." Juhaun ran upstairs leaving Jeremiah and Sam.

Sam stood there awkwardly.

"Sam," Jeremiah called.

She looked up, she didn't even realize he was closer to her. She took a step back because it made her feel some type of way.

"Yes, Jeremiah."

"Look at me," Jeremiah demanded.

She looked up. She got caught up in his eyes, she gazed down to his lips and right there she wanted to have a replay of that night that has haunted her. She looked away and sighed. What was happening? She did not have feelings for Jeremiah before so why since they had sex, these stupid feelings had to surface.

It's just lust, that's what it is. She thought.

"Are we gonna talk about the situation or what?" he asked.

"There's nothing to talk about Jeremiah. We weren't even in our stable minds to even figure out how it happened. The only thing this situation left me with is unwanted flashbacks," Sam replied.