Heart Vacancy

Title: Heart Vacancy

Heart Vacancy By The Wanted. Song on the side --> (Listen to it while reading!) Dedicated to SweetInsanity18 a very big fan of The Wanted xD ENJOY!

“I hear your heart cry for love, Then you act like there's no room. Room for me, or anyone, "Don't disturb" is all I see. Close the door, turn the key, On everything that we could be. If loneliness would move out, I'd fill the vacancy. In your heart, in your heart, in your heart, In your heart, in your heart, in your heart.”

Julianne stared at the couple that was walking hand in hand down the street. Was that real love? She thought. Or will they end up brokenhearted? Julianne knew better. Love only ends in hurt and suffering yet she wondered if true love existed.

“No,” she said aloud to herself. “It doesn’t exist…” After all, she thought. Look at my parents…they’re divorced and miserable. No one needs love. It only causes pain…

Julianne sighed and continued her drive to school. Once she arrived she walked into school, alone. She wasn’t friends with anyone and anytime someone wanted to talk to her, she shunned them. It was her away of protecting her heart. If she never loved anyone -friends or family- she would never end up hurt and in tears. Quite like her mom ever since her dad left her.

“Hey! Julianne! Wait up!” Julianne turned to where the voice came from, a confused look on her face. When she saw who it was, she had an urge to smile but instead frowned. She continued walking as far away as she could.

Once she thought he was gone, she felt someone pull her to them by the wrist. She looked at him while he smirked.

“What’s your excuse this time? Didn’t hear? Late? Oh, did you think I was a serial killer?” Siva asked, a small smile growing on his lips. Julianne rolled her eyes like she didn’t care but inside, she wanted to laugh at his joke.

“Let me go,” Julianne said with a serious tone. “I don’t want to talk to you.” Siva frowned, searching her eyes for something. That maybe she was lying and silently hoping that she was. Julianne noticed, making her frown as well.

Yanking her wrist from Siva’s grasp, she walked away whispering to herself, “Just leave me alone…”

“Every night, you lock up, You won't let me come inside. But the look in your eyes, As I can turn the tide.”

“Mom! I’m home!” Julianne yelled, entering the door of her house. Dropping the keys down, she realized she didn’t hear anything, not even a reply from her mom. “Mom? Mom!”

Julianne searched her house but found nothing. Where is she? Julianne wondered. Finally, Julianne went into the kitchen to get some water but stopped. There her mother was, lying down on the floor completely unconscious with a bottle of alcohol in her hand.

“Not again…” Julianne whispered, trying to wake up her mom. “Mom. Mom. Mom, wake up.” After a couple of minutes, her mom blinked.

“H-Huh…?” Julianne’s mom asked.

“Mom,” Julianne said. “You need to stop drinking. Give me that--”

“NO!” her mother screamed and let out a cry. “This is the only thing I can do to forget him. To forget the pain he caused me. This-s-s-” she pointed at the bottle, “is the only thing left.” Julianne tried to contain her tears.

“Mom, get up. At least lie down on the couch not on the kitchen floor,” Julianne said as she helped her mom up.

“Julianne,” her mom said. “Make sure to fall in love with the right person. Don’t get hurt like me.” Julianne recoiled at the mention of love.

“Don’t worry mom,” she whispered as her mom fell asleep. “I won’t be falling in love. I won‘t get hurt.”

“This ain't the Heartbreak Hotel, Even though I know it well. Those no shows, they sure tell, In the way you hold yourself.”

“Julianne!” Siva screamed from outside her house. It was 12 at night; Julianne was fast asleep. At least, until Siva began to throw rocks. Julianne sighed in frustration and opened her window.

“What?!” she yelled but quietly since it was really late. “Why are you here?!”

Siva smiled and calmly replied, “I wanted to see you.”

Julianne was touched -as much as she tried not to- she was. Yet she still answered, “I told you to never talk to me again!”

Siva frowned and said, “Fine. I won’t talk.” Then he walked toward his car. Instead of going inside it though, he grabbed a notepad and a sharpie and wrote. He showed it to Julianne. It said: HI (:

Julianne rolled her eyes. “Seriously?”

Siva nodded and flipped to a new page. He wrote: You said not to talk to you. I’m technically not talking. (: Siva’s smile grew wider as he saw her smile. Realizing what she was doing, she frowned and yelled, “You know what? I’m going to sleep. Bye.”

Julianne shut the window and went back to sleep by whispering to herself, “I won’t fall in love…I won’t fall in love…”

-Next Day-

Julianne closed the door to her house to go to school when she stopped. Parked right in front of her house was the same car that was there at midnight. He didn’t…Julianne thought. Did he?

She walked over to the car to find a sleeping Siva in the backseat. Her jaw dropped. He slept there. The whole night. Just for her.

Just then, Siva woke up and looked at Julianne. He smiled. Julianne was still in shock so she ran to her car. She couldn’t fall in love. She would only end up hurt.

Siva opened the door and ran after her yelling, “Julianne! Wait! Julianne!”

Julianne turned to look at him wiping the tears she just realized had come. “What?! What now?!” Siva stopped in front of her and wiped away one tear with his thumb.

“Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?” Siva asked.

“Yes!” Julianne yelled, crying more. “You did! I wasn’t supposed to love you! I wasn’t supposed to love at all!”

Siva gave her a confused look and smiled. “I for one think that you falling in love with me is a good thing…”

“No it’s not! Love ends with someone getting hurt. It always does! My parents fell in love and look where they are now! They’re miserable!”

Siva looked at her and lifted her chin to make their eyes meet. “Julianne,” he whispered. “I won’t do that. I promise. Not all love is like that. Just give me your heart, please. I won’t ever hurt you.”

“I…”Julianne got cut off by Siva. He kissed her.

“I hear your heart cry for love, Then you act like there's no room. Room for me, or anyone, "Don't disturb" is all I see. Close the door, turn the key, On everything that we could be. If loneliness would move out, I'd fill the vacancy. In your heart, in your heart, in your heart, In your heart, in your heart, in your heart.” 

~Author's Note~

GAH! I love this song! I love it so much :DDDD That's why I made a story ^-^ Vote/Comment/Fan! :D