Chapter One Hundred Fifteen

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

There will be an assumption of sex, but not described in graphic, pervy details...

Chapter 115

BPOV

Arriving back at my house, Edward and I unloaded his car, carrying our Christmas presents into the foyer. Once they were settled inside, Edward guided me to the living room. On the floor, there were three presents. I had given him his presents at his parents' place and had not expected a private gift exchange. "Edward, what is all this?" I said, arching a brow at him. "You honestly didn't even need to get me any presents since you gave this lovely, little bauble."

"Psssh...that was nothing. I only had to pay for sizing," he chuckled, settling me down on the couch to pick up three presents, placing them on the table in front of me. "This is something that I thought up while I was working the day before yesterday. Open this one first..."

He handed me an envelope. Arching a brow, I tore into it and found an ad for the bed and breakfast we stayed at in Michigan. He also had written on top a few dates, all in the fall, during the height of changing seasons. "What's this?"

"I know you said you wanted something small for our wedding. I was thinking that we could get married in Michigan at the bed and breakfast. When we went last fall, it was beautiful. I called them and they said that these dates are available if we want them. I put down a deposit, holding the days, but can get it back if that's not what you want..." he trailed off.

"No...I want it. This isideal!" I squealed, throwing my arms around his neck. "This place has so much meaning for us. I couldn't think of a better place to get married." I kissed him, moving so I was settled on his lap. "Thank you, Edward. This will save me a lot of hassle with your sister."

"Oh, she will still be a pain in the ass, but she cannot get us to change the location or the dates. It's our wedding. Not hers. Though, a little bird did share with me that he was proposing at some point before the end of the year. Jasper is leaning toward doing the clichéd propose at midnight on New Year's Eve."

"He's working," I murmured.

"Not at midnight. He's pulling an eight to four shift at the hospital and they're going to some party in the heart of downtown, at the W Chicago, Lake Shore," Edward explained. "But, enough about my sister. Open this next..." He placed a shirt box on my lap. I smiled, tearing into it and removing the lid. Inside, nestled inside the tissue paper were two shirts, both from his firehouse. Pulling them out, I smiled. They were his size with his name emblazoned on the back in bold letters. "Practice for when you take my name, Mrs. Cullen."

"I love them," I smiled, kissing his lips softly. "I will wear them with pride, Lieutenant."

"Excellent," he beamed, holding me closer to his body. "Perhaps, tonight, you can wear one of these as I make love to you? Hmmm, seeing you with nothing but my ring and my shirt?"

"Down boy," I laughed. He just growled lowly, nuzzling my neck as he reached for the final gift, a bag filled with more tissue paper than probably necessary. He bit down on my earlobe before plucking the gift away. "Hey..."

"Before you open this, I want to preface it with the fact that when I was looking for your engagement ring, I thought of everything. Nothing that I saw in the jewelry stores caught my eye, except for one. But, I didn't think it would be an appropriate ring to give you as an engagement ring," he said, handing me back the bag.

"Is this your way of telling me that this is jewelry?" I quipped.

"Yes and I'm not taking it back. I couldn't get this out of my head and wanted it for you because you deserve it," he said, arching a brow. "Don't be giving me shit that I spent too much money on you. I'd give you the world if I could..."

"All I want is you, Edward," I breathed, leaning forward to kiss his soft, pink lips.

"And you have me," he said, his hand squeezing my hip. "Now, I'm curious if you like this. Open it up, love." I blushed, plucking out the mounds of tissue paper. In the bottom of the bag, there was a small box. It was wooden with some name of a jewelry store that I didn't recognize. Cracking it open, I found a beautiful diamond and sapphire ring. It looked like an engagement ring, but with the glistening, warm blue of an oval sapphire in the center as opposed to a diamond. All around the sapphire were small, pave-set diamonds and they went down the shank of the ring. It was gorgeous and I would have loved this as my engagement ring, but the glittering diamond on my left meant more to me since it came from Edward's family. "What do you think?"

"I think that it's perfect and I understand why you had a hard time forgetting it," I said, running my finger over the rich stone. Edward hummed, taking the ring out and sliding it onto my right hand. It was big, but not as ostentatious that I couldn't wear it every day. "This is amazing, Edward."

"You like it?" he asked, his voice unsure.

"I do, but you made the right choice with this," I snickered, wiggling my engagement ring to watch the facets catch the light from the Christmas tree. "Let me thank you properly, Lieutenant."

We made love in front of my Christmas tree, christening my couch and giving my neighbors a lovely view of my naked ass. Not really. Then, we went upstairs and had some wild monkey sex in the bed, adding to the holes in the wall behind my headboard. Eventually, we drifted to sleep just before dawn and stayed in bed almost the entire day, only getting up to go to the bathroom or get something to eat, leftovers from Christmas. It was amazing to just be with Edward. His hands were constantly gliding over my bare skin and loving me reverently. The lack of clothing made our insatiable need that much more pronounced. We were joined together more often that being apart.

We did manage to get dressed by dinner, making the meal together and just cuddling together as we ate our stir fry and salad. I was doing dishes when Edward's cell phone rang from its charger on the kitchen counter. He frowned when he saw Garrett's cell number flash across the screen. "Oh, no...I'm not going in," he grumbled.

"Be strong, baby. Be strong," I giggled, putting the dishes into the cabinets.

He slid his finger across the screen, holding his phone up to his ear. "I'm not coming in, Garrett...What?" He pulled the phone away and turned it to speaker.

"...your condo was on the news, Edward. The fire in the condo complex was yours. It was completely torched," Garrett said. His voice sounded wrecked.

"Nothing was salvageable?" Edward asked.

"No and there was a body inside, too. Along with a message," Garrett growled.

"How can you leave a message in a fire?" I asked.

"Use accelerant," Edward replied blandly, his skin pale. "What did it say?"

"'We're coming for you. You're next.' I don't know what it means, but it's obviously a threat," Garrett said. "And whoever is doing this is escalating."

A/N: Do you remember who was going to be used as the 'bait' for Edward's condo? Also, pictures of the Chateau Chantal along with Bella's ring will be on my tumblr and blogs. Links for all of those are on my profile.

Also, drama will begin to build, escalate...someone will be caught in the crosshairs of James, Renee and their insanity. Leave me some!