Chapter Ninety-Two

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

On with it!

Chapter Ninety-Two

BPOV

"The last time I wore a dress, it was my prom and I was pretending to be straight," Leah said, plucking at her sleek black gown. "I even attempted to do the clichéd lose my virginity thing on prom night, but when I saw my date's dick, I panicked. It further solidified my love women. Why do I have to wear this, Alice?"

"Because, as much as you act like a boy, you are a hot chick," Alice admonished, running a brush through Leah's hair. "How else are you going to get a girlfriend? Hanging out with guys and acting like one of them will not get you dates, Leah Clearwater."

"If I were gay, I'd do ya," I quipped, pulling up my gown, trying to keep it above my breasts. I was paranoid that it was going to slide down thanks gravity. I was not very well-endowed in the boob department.

"And why aren't you?" Leah pouted.

"Because I love Edward," I said. I adjusted my dress once more and smiled nervously. "I never thought I'd feel like this, but I love him with everything that I am. I can't imagine my life without him."

"I know he can't imagine his life without you," Alice said, giving me a warm smile. "Don't forget that bag when you leave."

"What bag?" I asked, turning around. Alice pointed to a small overnight bag near the front entrance of my house. I furrowed my brow, looking back at Alice. "Am I spending the night somewhere?"

"Um, duh," Leah guffawed. "If I know Edward, you're probably spending the night in the presidential suite or something."

"Should I be afraid of what's in that bag?" I questioned. "There are clothes in there, right? Not skimpy, barely-there underwear." I was nearly naked under my dress. I wore only a nude lacy thong. After a night wearing heels and a fancy ball gown, all I wanted was my sweats and granny panties. Alice's look indicated that wasn't the case. I started walking toward the bag to at least put in some normal clothes when Leah scampered clumsily ahead of me.

"No way. If I'm wearing this get up, you have to wear cheeky lingerie for your man." There was a chirp from Leah's purse and she pulled out her phone. "Who is right outside. In a limo. For you, me and the rest of our crew. Now, quit your bitching and grab that black wrap that Alice holding." With a huff, she opened the door and walked out onto the front stoop, my overnight bag in hand. I wrapped the shawl around my shoulders.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Alice sang. I rolled my eyes. "I'll lock up and you're going to tell me all about it on Monday when we go out to lunch with Mom. Have fun!"

"Alice, I have a meeting with a new client at noon...I can't do lunch," I said as she pushed me out the door.

"Even better...girl's night out," Alice giggled, closing the door in my face.

"That was rude," Edward snickered, turning me around slowly. My eyes nearly bugged out of my face when I saw him, wearing a tuxedo and holding a single red rose. His expression probably mirrored mine. His eyes appraised my dress and he gulped. "There are no words, Bella," he whispered. He leaned down, kissing my forehead.

"What was that?" I teased, arching a brow at him. "You're looking at me like I'm a princess and all I get is a kiss to the forehead?"

"You want me to kiss you?" he asked, his voice dropping lowly. I nodded. He didn't waste any time, cupping my face and pressing his lips to mine. This kiss more than anything we'd shared before. It was sweet, erotic, claiming and all-encompassing. My hands moved to his, whimpering quietly as his tongue slid between my lips. Pressed against my door, I felt Edward's arousal against my belly and my nude thong flooded with my need for him. The limo honking broke us apart. He was still holding my face, pressing his forehead against mine. His lips were covered with my red lipstick and he looked like a sexy clown.

My sexy clown...I don't know if I should be turned on or freaking out.

Edward's voice broke my reverie, "I was trained to not kiss when a woman was dressed up. She-who-shall-not-be-named hated to reapply her makeup, saying my kisses were sloppy."

"She's full of shit," I said, pulling his face back down to mine, kissing him greedily. The limo honked again, in short, impatient bursts. Sliding away from him, I threaded my fingers with his and led him away from the door. "Your kisses are not sloppy. Quite the opposite. They are perfect in every way. Your ex has the issues. Who am I to deny your sexy lips?" I kissed him once more before walking down the stairs.

In a daze, Edward managed to get to the limo and open the door for me. Once I got settled, Jacob crowed, "Damn, Lieutenant! I thought you were going to mount her on the damn steps. You've got moves."

Leah smacked him upside the head. "Classy as ever, Black."

A/N: Obviously, Jacob has some issues with his filter. Pictures of Leah's dress are on my blog along with Edward in a tuxedo (Can we say Rob and The Rover premier in Cannes? He looked amazing in those shots!). Links for my blogs and tumblr are in my profile. Not to mention, I'm on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation and twitter: tufano79. Leave me some!