"Morning Tantin" I say kissing her forehead.

Tantin is a nickname my uncle use to call her, then I picked it up and so the name just stuck.

"Have you taken the newspaper in yet?" She ask.

"I'm on it right now." I say running outside to get the paper. I grab it without looking at it and hand it to my aunt.  She smiles taking it's but then freezes.

"Tantin is everything alright?" I ask.

"Have you seen this?" She ask turning the paper to face me.

There, written in big was:

Lorenzo Corporation in need of a new classy and educated PA.

At first I laugh at their specification. "Educated" like seriously , what make them think an uneducated person will just turn up at the richest company for a job , seriously?

"Um OK, so why are you shocked? Its just another job search. No biggie." I asked turning back to my sandwich which was getting cold.

"You need to apply." She suddenly says.

Even my sandwich was shock to hear this, suddenly going down the wrong pipe. I let out several uncontrolled fits of coughs. When I have settled down,  I looked at my aunts face which was dead serious.

"You can't be serious." I sighed.

"Does my face look like it's joking?" She asked. "You are the smartest person I know, just give it a shot ,please."

"You are just sweet talking me." I said. 

"Come on..." She pleads her eyes going all puppylike weirdness. 

You can have a chance to change your situation. -  my subconscious interjects. 

"OK fine" I finally agree.

"Great, according to this it starts in a few hours ,exactly two!" She said nonchalantly.

Another fit of coughs.

What is wrong with today?

"I won't make it on time." I point out.

"Oh honey never doubt me. Come on, you need to get dressed." She said dragging me out the kitchen while I cling to my unfinished plate.

"Give that to me." She said taking it when we reach my room. "Now look for something classy"

Then she was on my laptop browsing the net.

"Oh my. His a furnace. " she said showing me a picture of Leonardo.

I take a quick glimpse not clearly getting a good look at him and keep looking for an attire.

"So I suggest you dress modest. Most woman will dress to get his attention, so you should dress to show you are serious about you work" she said. "Have you found anything yet?"

I let out a frustrated sigh. I hate being under pressure especially when it came to clothes.

"Ok off to my cupboard." she says dragging me. Soon she was throwing things out her cupboard.

"Here we go" she said handing me my attire.

I quickly change into it and present myself to her.

"You look great now out you go, the Uber is already here" she said.

I let my hair fall into long waves since I couldn't do much right now with such limited time.

"Thank you Tantin." I said hugging her.

"You can thank me later. Now go knock them dead " she said.

I climb into the Uber and we zoom off into the busy streets.

While on the ride something dawns on me. I didn't call to indicate that I was coming.

I pull out my phone and dial  my aunt.

"Tantin I didn't register, they won't let me in" I said frustrated that I will have to make a U-turn back home.

"Don't worry it's all under control ,now calm down. Your CV is in your bag, I printed it up while you were changing. I need you to be completely honest with him and don't try to fit in, because you were made to stand out. Ok?" She said.

"Ok such a cheesy line." I smile through the phone. 

"But it did the trick." She said. I could sense and imagine her smiling right now. 

Thank you so much Tantin." I say blowing Bluetooth kisses into the phone.

After the conversation, my heart beats at a normal rate. This is why I love my Tantin.

About twenty minutes we finally arrive.  Which leave me 30 minutes to find this interview place.

I jump out of the Uber and make it into the big black building.

"Good morning ma'am how can I help you?" A woman ask.

"I'm looking for the PA interview??" I quickly stated.

"Take the elevator to the twentieth floor" she said.

"Thanks " I said running into the elevator.

"Come on" I kept saying as the elevator kept making numerous stops opening and closing.

Ding!

Finally, I checked my time and I think I had like 20 seconds left. Why was I the only one around here? 

Knocking on the first door I saw,  I waited to receive an answer.

"Come in." A deep voice said.

I opened the door and there sat Mr Rinaldi in all his glory.

Damn he looks better in flesh.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote, comment, and share, please.