When you change to a boy

Start from the beginning

"Rest assure Mamo, it's me" You said to him.

Mamoru kept silent for a moment before releasing that you has change into a boy "(Y/n)?! Wow! I never thought that you are really handsome as a man!" Mamoru said.

"Hah?" You said in confuse.

"For a moment i thought that you cheated on me since you found someone very handsome"

"Excuse me?! Do i looks like someone who will cheat?!"

"No! But i don't know your reaction if you meet someone very handsome! More again i don't even know why you accept mee!!"

You facepalm yourself for his childishness but you say nothing afterwards since you feel it's would be disgusting for a boy to tell how much he love him but several hours later you changee back to girl.

Kuudere (Kanou Ruka)

"So you become a boy?" Ruka said when he meet you as a boy.

You nod with teary eyes since you are shocked to have to change into a boy on the day your date with Ruka and you afraid that you won't change back.

You look down since you didn't know what to say anymore but Ruka pat your head before hold onto your now big hand with his and walked like nothing happened "R-ruka?" You called.

"Hm?" He replied lazily like always.

"I'm a boy right now..." You said.

"So what? Boy or Girl you're going out with me and that won't change... And you love me right?" He asked.

You just nod to his question "And that's enough to make us stay, let's go... The movie won't wait us to arrive"

You nod with smile on your face and squeeze his hand, after that you change back in the middle of the movie since when you get out you has change back into girl and Ruka feel nothing different about that.

Himedere (Minami Kei)

Walk in the town after school end but Kei have something to do first so you go home alone, at first nothing different about it untill you feels tgat every single person who past you was looking at you with weird face.

You look at you reflection on the nearest store window and soon shocked when you see yourself as a boy, you quickly go to the nearest public toilet to hide and a bit hesitate to choose between boy's or girl's toilet but you choose boy's.

You hide in one of the stall and quickly dialling Kei "Hel-" Kei said that got cut by you right away.

"Hear me don't ask back, i need you to go to boy's public toilet near the 24 hours mini market where we always bought drinks and bring your gym cloth"

Kei didn't know what happened to you but he go where you are anyway, he hand you his gym cloth and you change to it.

"There you a- what the..." Kei said when see you.

"Don't ask i don't know what happen" you said back.

"That's sure weird, but really your face just the same as your brother right now" he said.

"Anyway, thanks for helping me... I don't know what will happen if you didn't come"

"Um... I want to say it's because I'm your lover that i definitely would come but... it's weird though... When both of us is male" Kei said.

"Let's forget it, just hope that i can change back"

The next day, you change back to girl.

Yandere (Hijiri Naoto)

"A..." That's all what Naoto can said after saw you as a boy in his room.

"I'm glad you finally come... I don't know what should i do if y-" you said but suddenly Naoto point his scissor at you that make you gone pale immediately.

"Who are you? What are you doing to (Y/n)? And where is she?" He said in freaking scary aura.

"N-nao! I-it's me! I-i have change into a boy for reasons i don't know!!" You said to him.

Naoto still look at you with his sharp eyes "Are you playing a game with me?" He said with even more dark aura.

"I'm telling the truth!! Nao you jerk!!!" You said in fear.

Nao once again analyze your face but from his eyes it's clear that he not fully trust you yet "Fine, but i will stay here to see if you say the truth or not... But if i see any lie here i will immediately send you to hell"

He didn't leave you at all and you thought that you regret calling him over to help since he suspected you than helping you but when you change back he quickly apologize and spoil you that day to hope that he didn't give any traumatic memory.

Sadodere (Suzuki Renji)

"Hee..." Renji said after you explained what happen to you.

"Don't "hee" me!! Do something! What if i don't change back?!" You said in panic.

"That doesn't matter right?" He said teasingly.

"Doesn't matter?! Don't you mind having a guy as your lover?!"

"I don't mind, you it's you anyway" he said.

You blush a bit from his statement but still that's feel wrong for you "Did you swing that way?" You asked.

"Hmm... Maybe i swing both way" he said with a smirk then laugh after seeing your shocked face.

Well, even he doesn't mind you change back soon after anyway and he feels nothing at that but tease you like always instead.