38. You are my priceless, invaluable and irreplaceable possession

Start from the beginning

Pragya shrinks her brows: Really Abhi... Why are you looking down haan??? So, you know that you are very late and made that bitch to take advantage on my helpless state and allowed her to talk all sorts of nonsense stuffs to me...

To be frank, I'm not angry on you Abhi... But I'm really hurted and wounded very badly, as you without minding anything...

(Before she completes, Abhi interrupts her by closing her mouth)

Abhi: Sorry fuggy... I didn't meant to do that... Please na... Will do whatever you say and I'm ready to get any punishment from you, other than sleeping in couch...

Can't your forgive your Abhi??? Please.... I beg you sweetheart... These types of mistakes will never be repeated.... Please baby... Show some mercy na...

Pragya: Trying to be smart haan... Alright Mr. Mehra... Come to home exactly after two hours... Your punishment is waiting... Haan... Don't forget to finish your lunch or else you will get one more punishment too...

Pragya smirks and about to go, but Abhi pulls her closer and gave a quick kiss in her forehead which conveys his sincere apologies to her and all his regrets for not doing anything at that time... Pragya whispers something in Abhi's ears and ran away from there...

Arjun and Purab took Pragya in the private lift which only Abhi, purab and Arjun can access and no one other them are allowed to enter the lift which is secured by a secret code

Arjun and Purab took Pragya in the private lift which only Abhi, purab and Arjun can access and no one other them are allowed to enter the lift which is secured by a secret code... Arjun caress Pragya's head and asked her not to worry about anything as they are with her always....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Arjun is driving the car while Purab is talking to someone in the mobile... Pragya understands that it's some business call and she leans down on the seat and closes her eyes as she is way too tired because of all the happenings... All the incidents flashes in her mind one by one...

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ 🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

Pragya comes up with Abhi's lunch pack and asked the security to handover the food to Abhi's secretary Uma and not to inform that she has came there... She thought to give a shocking surprise to Abhi not aware that she is going to face a biggest shock of her life...

After sometime, Pragya asked the security to leave her as she will come up with Abhi... She is astonished to see a huge building in the name of Mehra group of companies which is standing majestically and bravely....

A bright smile creeps up in Pragya's face as this huge achievement is all because of her husband Abhi who is the root cause and mastermind behind the mighty empire...  She really feels proud of her husband Abhi and also her brothers Arjun and Purab who are always the pillars of support to Abhi....

Pragya doesn't understand why her heart beats are raising all of a sudden and why she is getting nervous and tensed uncontrollably as if something bad gonna happen there... She mentally scolds herself for being stupid and takes a deep breath to control herself...