Chapter 9

A/N 600+ reads! Guys lemme just say how much I love ya'll :3 But school tomorrow D: I'm gonna head to bed so nanite 😘 xx nelly

- Perrie -

Yesterday was the best day of my life. I wish I could say I'm exaggerating. Jade said she loves me! I seriously can't believe it. She's my everything and she feels the same way. I was just smiling at the thought when my phone buzzed. I took it from the night stand.

From : Jadey💞

Good morning beautiful. Guess what? (;

I smiled and texted a reply

To : Jadey💞

Morning gorgeous :3 And what? I just woke up and I hate guessing in the mornins

Almost instantly I got a reply back.

From : Jadey💞

I love you. Tehee :3 And it's nearly 12 -.-

I giggled and was about to send a reply when the door slammed open and I see an afro.

"TELL ME THE DEETS" she exclaimed , jumping on my bed , laying beside me.

"Good morning to you too" I said sarcastically.

"Good morning , now details!" she squealed.

I rolled my eyes jokingly and told her everything.

She hovered over me with a cheeky grin on her face. "PERRIE'S WHIPPED" she shouted in my face. She started tickling me as I became a laughing mess.

We were interrupted with someone clearing their throat. Leigh got off me as I saw my angel standing by my bedroom door. "Should I be worried?" she asked , tilting her head to the side , eyeing Leigh.

My eyes widened. "Oh my god no , it's not what it looks like" I said quickly. She looked at me straight in the eye before doing the same to Leigh who was for some reason , laughing her ass off.

"Leigh-Anne Pinnock" I said , causing her to stop. Probably because I never call her by her full name unless I'm mad or serious. "I'll just .. leave you two alone" she said before walking out.

" Baba ," I started but she only gave me a blank look. "Jaaaaade" I dragged her name while pouting , opening up my arms for her to come hug me. I stared at her with pleading eyes before she came crashing in my arms. I smiled at the thought that she can never stay mad at me.

"I love you and only you" I said softly before kissing her cheek. "I'm glad" she said.

"What are you doing here? Not that I don't want you here"

"Well , you didn't answer my text so I got kinda worried. So I quickly got dressed and drove here. Oh and if you're wondering , mum let me in" she said. Oh yeah , she calls my mum , mum. Well because my mum keeps on insisting to be called that .

"Aww little Jadey is whipped" I teased in a baby voice.

"Speak for yourself" she laughed , slapping my cheek playfully.

"Oww , that hurt" I pouted , hand on my right cheek.

"Oh my gosh , did it? I'm sorry babe I didn't mean-" I cut her off by my obnoxious laugh. "I was kidding , gosh , Jade you really are whipped," I chuckled.

Now it was her turn to pout before she hit my arm. "Don't scare me like that!" she exclaimed. I just grinned at the thought that she actually cares. "You little shit" she muttered under her breath."Your little shit" I smiled cheekily.

Just then the door slammed open again and Leigh came into sight. "Leigh I swear if one day my door breaks down , you're buying the replacement" I laughed and she rolled her eyes jokingly.