Chapter 7

- Perrie -

Jade fainted yesterday and I totally panicked. If anything happens to her , I'll never forgive myself. I paced back and forth in the waiting room , groaning in frustration. "Perrie , sit down. She's going to be fine" my mother said as I sighed. "But what if she isn't? It's all my fault" I mumbled. "It's not your fault , honey. You didn't know she was sick. Now blaming yourself won't help anything , let's just sit down and pray for the best alright?" my mother said , voice soft and gentle . I huffed and sat down beside her. I laid my head on her shoulder , making inhumane sounds.

"Family of Ms. Thirlwall?" I stood up and exclaimed a 'YES' . "Perrie" my mom said from behind and I shushed her. "I'm her girlfriend. Is Jade alright?" I asked. "I'm afraid I can't tell you personal details unless you're somehow related to Ms. Thirlwall. Is there any family member we can contact?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "Her brother's out of town and right now she kinda has a problem with her parents so we're the only ones. Please let us see her!" I pleaded. He seems to be deep in thought before deciding to let only me in which was totally fine with my mother.

I walked in to see my angel looking pale on the hospital bed. She never failed to look peaceful , nonetheless. The doctor told me that she's still unconscious which was a bummer. I took a seat beside her bed and took her hand in mine.I rubbed circles on the back of her hand with my thumb as I stared at the brunette beauty. "You look beautiful , Jade" I smiled as I kissed her forehead which was burning. I stroked her hair , singing softly. I never told anyone I could sing , not that I'm good.

A tear left my eye as I realized this happened because of me. "I'm sorry this happened. I should've checked on you earlier and you wouldn't have fainted. I hate myself" I whispered. Suddenly a hand squeezed mine. I looked up from my position to see Jade smiling weakly at me. "It's not your fault , love" she said , voice barely audible. I jumped and hugged her. "Oh my god thank the lord , you're okay! I was scared out of my wits" I exclaimed. She laughed slightly and shook her head. "I'm totally fine" she smiled.

Just then the doctor walked in. "Ahh , Ms. Thirlwall you're awake. You had an extremely high fever which I think you know by now. You probably fainted due to stress and overthinking" he smiled symphatically at Jade. I thanked the doctor as he walked out. I sighed and turned to face Jade . "Stress? Overthinking? What's going on?" I asked as I sat at the edge of her bed. "Everything's fine. He's just exaggera-" I cut her off since it was obvious she's lying "Jade , what's going on?" I asked , voice stern yet gentle.

She mumbled some words I can't make up off while playing with her fingers. "Baba , speak up" I said softly , using my finger to lift up her chin as my eyes locked with her brown orbs. "I'm not mad" I whispered. I read her eyes and for some reason she looked ... terrified. Terrified? I sighed before placing my lips to hers softly before pulling away. "Can you please tell me what's wrong? I'm worried about you" I frowned , stroking her hair.

" I can't tell you ," she squeaked , looking away from my gaze. "You can't tell me? Jade do you not trust me or something?" I asked. "No , it's not that. I'm just not ready to tell you. Please don't get mad" she said , voice barely audible as she held onto my hand. "I'm not mad. Just , it frustrates me when you keep things from me" I said sadly , looking down. "No , Pezza , you'll find out soon!" she cheered but I can see right through her. I smiled and connected our lips in another kiss.

"Now when can I get out of this hell hole?" she exclaimed with a weird accent. I giggled and shrugged. "I'll go ask the doctor , be right back love" I said before kissing her forehead and walking out.

Once I'm out of her room I let out a loud sigh and ran my fingers through my hair. I saw Jade's doctor so I stopped him. "Excuse me. May I know when Jade Thirlwall can be discharged?" I asked , smiling. "Jade Thirlwall .. aah , we have to monitor her for a while so you know she doesn't faint anytime soon. Probably 2-3 days" he said as I thanked him.