Chapter 30

a/n LAST CHAPTER AHH WHAT THE HECK JSBIVJKD DONT KILL ME FOR THIS ENDING I MIGHT HAVE A SEQUEL I MIGHT NOT IDK HEHEHEHE

-bowedwards

- Perrie

"I'm so sorry, Perrie" Camila said softly as she held my hand for support.

I just shook my head, holding back my tears. 

I can't cry over her, not again.

If she doesn't even want to try to continue what we had, then so be it. 

"No, it's fine really. I guess it's what she thinks is best for her, and I respect that," I gave her a forced smile even though I know that she can see right through me.

She flashed me a sad smile before pulling me into a hug. 

"I just can't wait for us to graduate next month," I sighed as I thought about moving on from everything.

From Zayn, Jade, Leigh-Anne - everything.

"Me too, and we can go to UWL together and become roommates and don't let anyone or anything separate us again!" the Cuban rambled on excitedly, making me chuckle.

--

graduation day

"We would like to invite one of our outstanding students who have shown great resilience and strength throughout her years in Green Valley High School ( a/n i made that up lmfao ) Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for Perrie Edwards!"

I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans as I hastily walked up to the stage. I carefully received the microphone from the emcee with shaky hands, giving him a nod as a thank you. 

As I stood behind the podium stand, my eyes roamed around the whole auditorium and landed on Camila who was flailing her arms around, I'm guessing to get my attention. I let out a silent giggle, easing my nerves a little bit.

"Good morning to all. I'm Perrie Edwards, and many people used to know me as the popular girl who had a perfect life. Well, not really. I've been through a lot of shit this year and I mean a lot," I paused for a while, glancing at at Mdm Vogue who just nodded, signalling that it was fine for me to swear.

"Got kidnapped, lost half my friends, fell in love with someone super unexpected, cheated on her," I sucked in a sharp breath and shook my head at the thoughts and memories of what I've been through that started flashing through my mind.

By now, the room was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

"But all of that doesn't matter now. Sure it's hard to just pretend all that shit didn't happen, but you can use it to your advantage. Having been through all of that should've made you stronger for the challenges to come, instead of weaker. Right now I'm focusing on my future on becoming a singer and I'm not going to let any fuckery that has happened in this campus affect it and all of you shouldn't too!"

I was about to continue but had to pause as my classmates were giving me an applause.

"Couldn't wait for me to end this speech eh?" I asked jokingly, causing them to laugh along.

"Don't worry, it won't be long till I'm done," I giggled lightly, "Anyway, what I'm trying to tell you guys is that, do not and I mean do not let whatever negativity that happened in this place affect your dreams alright? I know I've said some bullshit to some of you before about your dreams and I'm terribly sorry, I really am"

"We forgive you!" someone shouted from the audience, making me chuckle.

"Thanks mate!" I chuckled, "Last but not least, I wish all of you the best for your future endeavours and may God bless you all, AMEN"