NAME: Min Suga
AGE: 19 years old
CIVIL STATUS: Single
TRAITS: tall, handsome, smart, sometimes cold, campus crush, jimin's bestfriend

NAME: Kim TaehyungAGE: 18 years oldCIVIL STATUS: SingleTRAITS: tall, handsome, campus crush, smart, kind, jungkook's bestfriend, sometimes weird

NAME: Kim Taehyung
AGE: 18 years old
CIVIL STATUS: Single
TRAITS: tall, handsome, campus crush, smart, kind, jungkook's bestfriend, sometimes weird.

NAME: Kim TaehyungAGE: 18 years oldCIVIL STATUS: SingleTRAITS: tall, handsome, campus crush, smart, kind, jungkook's bestfriend, sometimes weird

NAME: Lee Ji eun (IU)
AGE: 19 years old
CIVIL STATUS: Single
TRAITS: Pretty, smart, campus crush, kind, simple.

NAME: Lee Ji eun (IU)AGE: 19 years oldCIVIL STATUS: SingleTRAITS: Pretty, smart, campus crush, kind, simple

**•^•**
**•**   1 YEAR AGO  **•**
**•^•**

You met Jungkook when you were just in 1st year high school. He was really handsome and a boyfriend material. But everything changes when you started dating him.

Jungkook was your boyfriend, but what you didn't know was that he's only using you to get the girl he loves.

IU is older than jungkook. She is a senior high school in your campus, same as yoongi and jimin.

IU knew from the very start that Jungkook loves her but she doesn't like him back. She only see him as an older brother and nothing else. In fact, she's inlove with someone else.

That's why jungkook became cold-hearted man. Actually,  he was always been a cold man ever since he was young. But when IU rejected him he became colder. He started to play the girls heart and you are one of them. But you neglect all those things because you love him.

People call you stupid because you don't know your real worth as a woman.  You deserve to be love not to be treated like trash. But you love that man that's why you endure those things and choose to be called as 'stupid' than to leave him. That's how much you love him.

He was so blind inlove to a wrong girl that he would careless about your feelings, when your sad or hurt. He didn't care at all. But you always thought about him. You always show him your love, but he never cherish you. He never love you back. He always makes you feel unworthy.

He's always cold, harsh and rude to you. But you didn't care because you were madly inlove with him, you always forgive him and love him, even though you never feel his love towards you. He never said he love you.

What jungkook didn't realize is the fact that you are really meant for each other. But he was too blind. Will he able to overcome it? Or everything will be too late for him?

*********

Months later.....

Jungkook is slowly falling inlove with you. But being the stupid him, he ignored it and continue on his plan. In fact, taehyung—his bestfriend and also your friend—knew about his plan, he tried to stop him but he never listen to him.

Jungkook is so blindly inlove with a wrong girl, he never realized the girl that always stays beside him. You were always there for him. In worst and best time of his life you are always present. 

Jungkook is rude, harsh and cold to you.. but you, being a kind girl, never gets angry with him. People say you are like an angel, because you are so kind and pure, you always think of others before yourself.

Jungkook thought you didn't knew about his plan. That's why he keeps on going.

Well, atleast that is what he thought.

EDITED (2021)

You can follow me on my new wattpad account. EjiShay

Instagram: ejishay
Email: jungleejagi03@gmail.com