I was in this hell room, looking up at the ceiling when someone opened the door. It was Miss Dorothy, but she wasn't alone. Someone was behind her. Someone I knew. Someone who shouldn't be here. When I saw who it was, my heart stopped.

It couldn't be... This couldn't be happening.

"Jane, is everything alright? You seem a bit shaken." Miss Dorothy teased me. I noticed the pleasure in her eyes. She was loving this.

The girl behind her stared at me with her giant blue eyes, just like the ocean. However, they weren't shiny and bright like they used to be. They were dark like black shadows were haunting them.

"Sarah!" I yelled. I ran towards her.

My sister was here. My sister was here. My sister was here.

"If I were you, I wouldn't do that." She warned me, grabbing my arm to stop me from moving any further.

"Let go of me!" I shouted, struggling to get free from her grip. "What did you do to her? I will kill you if you touch her! It's a promise, you hear me? Now let go of me!" I demanded, but she didn't release my arm. She wouldn't let go of my arm. Instead, she pushed me away.

Immediately, I fell down on the ground, causing a horrible and hurt sound to fly sharply in the air. She smiled evilly at me, turning around to face my little sister.

My sister. My Sarah. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.

"Jessica, I think it's time to go now. Your sister isn't feeling very well at the moment." She said, calling her by another name, just like she had done to me.

No. No. No. No.

"I think Jane needs to be alone, don't you think, darling?" Sarah instantly nodded her head, completely and utterly terrified. "Let's go then. Today I will take care of you."

She began to leave, heading towards the door with my sister in her arm.

"No! No, Sarah!" I yelled loudly, trying to stop them, but it was too late...

"Kelly, Kelly! Wake up!" Someone yelled, shaking my shoulders uncontrollably.

I opened my eyes, feeling tears blurring my vision. My body was shaking and my hands were tightly clenched on the sides of the bed. My breathing was uncontrolled, making hard to lead enough air to my lungs.

It was just a nightmare Kelly, just a nightmare... I repeated over and over again, forcing myself to sit down and finding Thomas just a few steps away from me.

"You were yelling and I didn't know what to do, so I woke you up. I'm so sorry, Kelly. Please don't get mad." Thomas begged me. He was hugging himself like a shell and he seemed really scared. I didn't know what was happening. Why was he saying sorry? He didn't do anything wrong.

I got up from the bed, startling him. I pushed him against me, to hug him. His body was shaking and although he was extremely cold, it wasn't because of that. It was fear. Fear was causing his trembling, and when he tried to get free from my arms I instantly realized why.

It was me. Thomas was afraid of me, afraid that I might hurt him.

"It's okay, Thomas. I'm not going to hurt you." I assured him, making my best to sound calm and keeping my voice from cracking. Thomas was still not corresponding to the embrace, shaking and trying to get free, so I pulled away, facing him. "You don't have to be scared. You're safe here. I'm not going to do hurt you, Thomas. I will never do that."