Chapter Fifty-Nine

Season 3: All My Children.

Rosalie rolls her eyes and flops onto her back. She wouldn't have to repeatedly call him if he would just quit avoiding her. Rosalie sighs and picks her phone up off the bed and quickly dials Damon's number. After three rings, he answers.

"What?" He groans. Rosalie blinks.

"Hey, I called you last night. Is everything okay with you?" Damon pauses.

"Just peachy" He hangs up the phone. Rosalie's lips part and looks down at the phone. Damon tosses his phone back on the nightstand and flips over in his bed. Rebekah rolls over to face Damon in her sleep.

***

walks up to the porch of the Salvatore Boarding house. Her hands hiding inside of the sweater she's wearing. She goes to knock on the door when it swings open, revealing a shirtless Damon Salvatore and a messy Rebekah Mikaelson. Rosalie's eyes almost bulged right out of her head. Rebekah? Seriously? Rebekah gives a tiny smirk before squeezing passed her. Rosalie scrunches her eyebrows together, staring up at Damon. He almost has this guilty look on his face, but he hides it well.

Damon gestures for the Phoenix girl to come inside and she doesn't wait another second to. Damon grabs his shirt up off the floor and pushes his arms through the sleeves. Rosalie spins on her heel to look at him.

"So...Want to explain?" Damon shrugs.

"Matt rejected her, I didn't have a good night, so we decided to spend it together. The end" Damon walks passed her. Rosalie grasps his forearm.

"That's the explanation I get? What happened last night? Why did you get all angry after you killed Kol?" Damon licks his lips. He shrugs off her hand and walks over to the window where the morning sun shines through. "Did I do something?" She mumbles. Damon pours himself a drink.

"Well, maybe for once, something I did had nothing to do with you" Rosalie blinks.

"Then why are you acting this way towards me if it had nothing to do with me?" Rosalie crosses her arms.Damon glances up at her. "Okay, fine. I won't make you spill your feelings to me. What're we going to do about the situation with Esther? I won't let her kill them" Damon scoffs.

"And what're you going to do? Esther has thousands of years on you" Damon scoffs.

"Damon, they don't deserve this" Rosalie murmurs.

"You mean Elijah doesn't deserve this" Damon smiles cunningly. Rosalie blinks.

"Damon, seriously? If this is about how Elijah and I are friends and you don't like that, then get over it. We have nothing but friendship between us. Did someone say something to you last night?" Damon shrugs, taking a sip of his drink. "Don't take your frustrations out on me. I didn't do anything" Rosalie spins around on her heel. Damon flashes in front of her.

"Don't do anything to mess this up" Rosalie scoffs.

"He's right, Rosalie" Stefan comes into view. "Klaus needs to die" Rosalie huffs. She struts out of the house. She needs to do something about this.

***

"So what are we supposed to do?" Rosalie frowns. Elena shrugs.

"It had to be done" Rosalie scoffs.

"Seriously? You don't have any remorse for what's going to happen to them?" Elena shakes her head.

"Rosalie, they've put me through hell. Klaus killed Jenna. Rebekah has tried to kill me. Elijah can't keep his word. Kol was going to kill Matt. Esther is plotting to murder her entire family, and Finn is supporting it. The whole family is messed up" Rosalie scrunches her eyebrows together. Elena sighs