"Rosalie. Look, I'm sorry for what I said at the founder's party. I was just upset. I saw you and Stefan together and...I like him and it just made me angry" Elena apologizes. Rosalie bites her lip and nods.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too" Rosalie walks away from Elena. Elena blinks. Rosalie was sorry that she was developing feelings for Stefan.

Stefan enters the grill and accidentally bumps into Rosalie. Stefan smiles down at her. "Hey Rosalie, what're you doing here?" He asks. The two walk over to Matt.

"Matt and I made a bet that if I won a game at pool, he would buy me some fries and a lemonade and if he won, I'd have to give him a back massage twice a day for week" Stefan laughs.

"How come you only asked for fries and a drink?" Rosalie leans against the bar.

"I didn't really think about anything else. I'm craving it" Stefan chuckles.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to get some air. It can be a little stuffy around at home" Stefan lies. He just couldn't deal with Damon's constant groaning and complaining.

"Hey Logan!" Jenna calls. Rosalie raises a brow at her. She thought his name with Scum Fell.

"Isn't that Elena's aunt?" Rosalie nods.

"Yeah, she's like second mom-- or third mom to me" Rosalie laughs. Stefan smiles sympathetically, but Rosalie doesn't notice because her eyes on some man staring at them. The man walks over to the two. It's older black man. He looked very kind, his hair just barely turning grey.

"I know you. My God" His eyes scan Stefan's body in disbelief.

"I'm sorry?" Stefan knew who this person is. He met him a long time ago, almost fifty years ago.

"How can it be?"

"I think you have the wrong person, sir" Stefan avoids the situation.

"You haven't aged a day" Rosalie blinks. Aging? He's seventeen!

"I'm sorry. If you'll excuse us" Stefan wraps his arm around Rosalie's waist and leads her to the door.

"Stefan, what was that about?" Rosalie asks once they got outside.

"I--I don't know, nothing" He plays off.

"Nothing? He made sound as if he met you like old pals meeting a high school reunion" She smiles.

"My uncle looks exactly like me, I think that's who he's mistaken me for" Rosalie laughs.

"Makes sense. You know, I've never met your uncle. Only Damon. Who's now who knows where" Stefan smiles and stops them on the side of Rosalie's car. His arm smoothly runs from her back, slides his fingers down her arm and he grabs her pale hand.

"Speaking of my uncle, I should probably go talk to him about my bedroom. I've been wanting to rearrange it. Care to help me in a few days?" Rosalie grins and nods.

"Of course, I'd love to! Well, have fun thinking of ideas for your room. I'm gonna head to Jeremy's after I have my snack" He chuckles.

Stefan's hand lingers on hers for a moment before the two went their separate ways.

***

"Hey Jer, and Vicki" Rosalie barges into Jeremy's room. Vicki stood in front of Jeremy and is reading an orange pill bottle. Vicki smiles at Rosalie which made Jeremy and Rosalie confused. It was tense before she walked in the room. Perfect timing.