Getting Ready

Alright everyone this is a filler chapter so it may suck a little

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~1 week later (from last chapter)~

I sighed as Jimmy drove me to the hospital to get my check up. I really didn't want to go. I haven't had any symptoms anymore and I felt fine.

We arrived at the hospital and went inside to the doctor's office. He smiled at us then said "This way Ms.Wends." I mentally groaned then followed him.

He made me sit on a chair then a nurse came in with a huge needle. Holy shit! No I don't want them to draw blood! She smiled then said "If you would please stick out your arm." I was hesitant then  stuck out my arm and closed my eyes. I felt the needle go in a bit down on my bottom trying not to swear as loud as I could. I felt then needle get pulled out and I opened my eyes

.

The nurse smiled then wiped away the small amount of blood then but a band aid over the little hole.

I sighed then got up and went to see Jimmy. He smiled then said "Well? What happened?" I then said in a whisper yell "They put a fucking like 2 inch needle up my arm and took blood! And it hurt like hell!" he laughed a little then said "Awww poor Max!" He saw my band aid the kissed my arm. I looked at him confused which made him laugh. He smiled then said "Kisses help the boo-boos go away!" I laughed then pecked his lips and said "That is true, but I think I like kissing your lips better." he smiled then hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

We sat down and waited for the doctor which tooke forever!

He finally came out of his office and motioned for us to follow him. We sat down in the two chairs then waited for the doctor to speak.

He smiled at us then said "Well Ms. Wends it has been confirmed that you no longer have the virus in your system! But I would watch out just in case so don't throw those pills away." I nodded my head then smiled and said "Thank you doctor! Oh wait um what if I go on tour?" he looked at me confused then Jimmy said "I'm in a band." he nodded his head then said "Well I would just watch out, but other than that you should be fine." I smiled then said "Yay!" we thanked the doctor once more then left the hospital.

As we arrived home I got out of the car and skipped the to door. I was really happy that I wouldnt have to take those pills anymore. Jimmy soon cme to the door and said "Well Ms. no-more-virus lets start packing! We leave in tomorrow!" I smiled then nodded my head and went inside.

~Jimmy's POV~

I'm so glad that Max is cured. I told the company I didn't want to leave until we found out. Since we were supposed to leave last week but with all that happened they push it till tomorrow since our first show wasn't tomorrow but the day after.

I walked inside with Max and went upstairs then got my suitcases out, as did Max.

I'm happy she is coming with us on tour, she deserves to get out of this place. I finally convinced her to quit her job since she really didn't need it. I then realized what were we to do about Dex! I smiled as I saw Max holding and petting Dex while he layed on her chest and she layed on the floor.

I picked Dex up then Max pouted. I smiled then helped her up and pecked her lips then said "We cant leave Dex here alone!" she laughed then said "You're right!" I laughed then said "I'll drop him at my parents." she nodded her head then pecked my cheek and I left to my parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at my parents and knocked on the door. My father answered and looked at me confused then asked "Hey Jimmy? Why are you here?" I smiled then said "Well I'm going on tour soon and Max is coming with me and we need some one to watch Dex." he looked down at Dex then said "Oh ok, here let me ask your mother." I nodded my head then watched him leave.

My mother then came to the door and smiled at me. I smiled back then said "Could you watch Dex?" she nodded yet looked confused "I laughed a little then said Dex is Max and I's litte bulldog!" she laughed a little then noticed him.

I handed him to her then said "Thanks,mom! Love you!" she laughed then closed the door as I went back to the car.

Once I got home I found Max on the couch watching 'Bones' I smiled then crept up behind the couch and hid behind it then jumped up and yelled "Boo!" Max screamed then rolled off the couch and fell onto the floor. I laughed then she glared at me and yelled "JIMMY!" I stopped laughing then helped her up and said "Sorry baby, I had to do it." she smirked then said "Don't worry, I'll get you back for that one." I smiled then pecked her lips and said "Sure you will."