Troubles??

As I opened the door I smiled as I saw Brian,then Johnny,then Zacky,then Matt and finally Iz and Gabby. They all smiled and the guys sat down on the couches while me and the girls sat down in the dining room. They both smiled at me and asked "Where is he?!" I smiled then got up and got Dex. I showed him to them and they sqeeled at how cute they thought he was.

I put him down in his bed to sleep then I heard some one whistle. I turned around to see Jimmy smirking I rolled my eyes the flipped him off. He smirked again then said "Dont worry Maxerronii I'll get you later!" I smiled then walked back to the dining room. Iz looked at me and asked "So are you going to move in with him?" I nodded my head and said "Yeah but I need to tell him next month because thats when my lease is up on my apartment." she nodded her head then Gabby butted in and said "Well I hope it all works out." I smiled then said "Thank you Gabby." she smiled and nodded her head then went off probably to go see Zacky.

Iz and I sat there for a while in an akward silence. I looked at her and she looked a bit down. I placed my hand on hers then asked "Iz are you ok?" she looked up and shook her head then said "Max, I dont know what to do. I mean Matt he is amazing everything I look for in a guy but I dont know he has been a little distant this week." I sighed then said "Maybe studio stress?" she shook her head and said "No he usually tells me if its that." I nodded my head but before I could say anything we heard the door bell ring then yelling.

*******************************************************************************************************

Ok sorry that its really short guys but dont worry next chapter definatly going to be longer :)

Hey if you can check out my new story Amaryllis and tell me what you think thanks :D