Sleeping Beauty

We got home about an hour later. We walked inside and I just wanted to lay down. I went into the living room then fell onto the couch and layed down. Jimmy then picked me up and layed down with me next to him.

He kissed my fore head then turned on the T.V. I turned to face him and he then said "I want you to come on tour, please."  I sighed then nodded my head he smiled then kissed my nose and said "I just want to be able to watch you. So if anything else happens I'm there." I smiled then pecked his lips and said "Of course baby." he smiled then turned his attention to the T.V. I nestled my head in his chest and fell asleep.

I awoke to find myself in bed. I got up then went down stairs to the living room, looking for Jimmy. He wasn't there. I checked every room and he wasn't anywhere. My phone then started blaring 'A Little Piece of Heaven' I picked up my phone then asked "Jimmy where are you?!" he laughed a little then said "I'm picking up your prescription Maxeronii!" I sighed then said "Ok, but hurry home my head is sort of hurting." he then said "Ok I'm on my way now, I love you." I smiled as he said that. I loved knowing that some one loved me and it being Jimmy meant even more. I then said "I love you too." I then closed my phone and went into the living room.

I layed down on a couch then turned the T.V. to a Bones re-run. I layed there just watching and doing nothing.

Jimmy then walked through the door and I got up. I went into the kitchen with Jimmy and took my medication. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him then buried my face into his chest and mumbled "I'm tired." he laughed slightly then said "Well you're sick baby what do you expect." I kept my head in place then said "I dont know,but all I want to do is sleep." Jimmy then picked me up and carried me into the living room then turned off the T.V. and walked upstairs.

He placed me on the bed then pulled the covers over me and kissed my fore head. He then got in bed with me and wrapped his arms around me then said "Nighty night Max!" I looked at the clock then said "Its only 1:00 Jimmy." he smiled then kissed my cheek and we soon drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Jimmy's POV~

I woke up around 2:30 and got out of bed slowly making sure not to wake Max. She really needed her sleep. I put my glasses on then walked down stairs and then pulled out my phone and dialed Brian.

"Hello?"

"Hey Brian whats up?"

"Nothing man, hows Max?"

"She is fine, she is sleeping now."

"Oh ok, I'm glad she is ok."

"Me too, so you wanna hang?"

"Yeah sure, do you want me to come over?"

"Yeah I don't want to leave Max by herself just in case."

"I understand see you in a few, bye."

"bye."

I closed my phone then ran a hand through my hair. Gosh I'm so stressed. With the tour coming and Max being sick I'm just so worried. Worried that she'll get worse on tour or something.

I then heard a knock at my door. I opened it then let Brian in. He sat down then said "So whats up?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "I just got up from a nap." Brian laughed then said "I see. Wanna go swim so we don't wake Max?" I nodded my head then went upstairs and got a pair of swim trunks then looked at Max and smiled then went downstairs.

Brian was already in the pool so I went to one of my downstairs bathrooms and changed. I got out then went into the backyard and went into the pool. I lounged for a little until Brian came over and said "Yo man, lets get in the hot tub get some beers and the guys and gals." I sighed then said "I don't know man, I don't want to wake Max." he sighed then said "Come on man it'll be fine." I sighed then nodded my head. Brian then got out of the pool and got everything ready.

I went and sat in the hottub then sighed in relief. I didnt really want to deal with anyone but maybe it will take my mind away from things. I then remembered Dex. I dried off then went inside and found him asleep. I carefully picked him up then went upstairs and placed him with Max.

I went downstairs and found all the guys and girls already in the pool. I sighed then sat in the hot tub. Iz smiled at me then said "Hey Jimmy!" I looked over at her then put the best smile I could on for her and said "Hey." she looked at me confused then said "Jimmy whats wrong? I know something is up." I sighed then said "I'm just worried for Max." she then said "Don't worry she'll be fine." I smiled then stayed quiet.

~Max's POV~

I awoke to something licking my face. I opened my eyes and smiled at Dex. Damn he has gotten big! I picked him up then placed him on the floor. I got up then walked down stairs to hear voices. I walked into the kitchen while scratching my head and yawning.

Then some one yelled "Hey Sleeping Beauty!" I groaned then looked to see who it was. Wait when did Zacky get here. He smiled at me then pulled me into hug which got me soaking wet. I pushed away and said in a whiny voice "Jimmyyyyyyyyyy!!" Jimmy came into the kitchen and said "Whats wrong baby?" I pointed at Zacky with a pouty face and said "He got me wet!" Jimmy laughed a little then said "Baby its ok." I shook my head then crossed my arms over my chest.

He then came and hugged me. I then felt like I was gonna be sick. I pushed Jimmy away and went into the nearest bathroom and puked my guts out. I felt some one hold my hair back.

Once I finished I turned around and saw Jimmy. He gave me a sympathetic smile then said "Come on baby, lets go upstairs and get you better." I nodded my head then held my arms out for him to pick me up.

He laughed a little then picked me up bridal style and took my upstairs. I brushed my teeth then found Jimmy in our room playing with Dex. He had changed into some shorts and a shirt on. I smiled then said "You would be perfect with kids." he smiled at me then said "You don't know how many times I've been told that." I laughed a little then said "Well its true." he then got up and kissed me.

After our kiss I got changed into my pj's. We then went downstairs to find the guys and girls watching a movie. They looked at us the Matt asked "You ok Max?" I nodded my head then sat down with Jimmy on a couch.