I think I'm falling for you

I smiled as I got up from my nap and relised it was 6:00 p.m. i sighed and went into my small kitchen to check the fridge for something to eat. As I looked through my fridge I relized I had nothing to eat. I sighed heavily and went into my bathroom to clean myself up. I brushed my hair and teeth and fixed up my make up. I went to my nightstand and picked up my phone and beanie. I slipped it on then walked outside. Once outside I relized it was freezing. I went back inside and put on my Skeleton body jacket. I walked back outside. I went down the stairs and got into my car then drove off. I came to a small Starbucks and then parked my car. As I walked up to the double doors five guys came bulging out of the building.  I stepped back so I wouldnt get hit and saw a familiar guy. He was tall,lanky,and had Spiked black hair. I smiled to myself as I heard Jimmy laugh. I laughed a little then walked inside.

*Jimmy's POV*

The guys and I were in a small Starbucks just having a grand time. We then left and ran out the door. As we all came out laughing I thought I heard Max's laugh. I turned around but saw no one. The whole day I thought about her. I thought about how her ex hurt her. I thought about the kiss. We barely kissed yet I loved it so much. It was cold from her snake bites and soft from her lips. I shook my head and thought to myself " No Jimmy you cant like Max. You cant! You have Lexi! No one else!!"  

************************************************************************************************

Sorry this is a really short chapter but it will keep you wondering. Is Jimmy in a relationship?Or is this Lexi girl a friend he likes too??Keepreading and find oot soon!!