Being Home

We arrived at home about maybe 20 minutes later due to traffic. I walked through the door then went upstairs and turned the shower on then closed the door and quickly got in. I closed my eyes and sighed as the hot water dropped onto my skin.

I was in there for a few minutes silently singing to myself. Then something tapped my back. I jumped then heard some one laugh. I turned around and covered my chest then yelled "JIMMY!!" He smirked and said "What?! You didn't wait for me the last time! And you didn't wait for me this time!" I shook my head then turned around and stayed quiet.

Jimmy then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I shook my head then said "Jimmy I'm supposed to be taking a shower remember?" he laughed quietly and said "Me too!" I just shook my head and tried to pull from his grasp but he wouldn't let me. I crossed my arms and did nothing.

He whined then let go of me and said "You're no fun!" I laughed then turned around and kissed his lips but pulled away before he could kiss back. He looked at me in shock then said "Game on Max! Game on!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(After shower)

I sat down on the couch and sighed heavily. Jeez Jimmy! I just wanted a simple shower! I smirked to myself as I saw Jimmy walk into the room. He smiled then came over to me and kissed my cheek. I blushed a little as he whispered in my ear "That was fun. We should do it again sometime." I laughed a little then pushed him playfully.

He then went and sat down on the second couch. I smiled then went over and layed with him. He smiled then turned on the T.V.

We layed there for a good few hours just watching T.V. I loved laying with him and having my head on his chest while being able to hear his heart beat.

I finally sat up and asked "What are we going to do for dinner?" Jimmy shrugged his shoulders then said "Oh! Lets get pizza!!" I laughed then said "Ok, but you're ordering." he pouted then got up and went into the kitchen to order the pizza.

Once the pizza arrived Jimmy decided that we should watch horrible horror movies so of course I picked the Final Destinations. So we sat there on the couch eating pizza, drinking beer, and watching Final Destinations.

I did have to cover Jimmy's eyes and make him plug his ears in the fourth one since I didnt need to deal with another one of his Boners. (If you have seen the fourth one then you know what scene I'm talking about)

Once the last movie ended I was about to pass out and so was Jimmy. I smiled then pecked his lips and walked him upstairs to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and Jimmy was still asleep. I slowly got out of bed making sure not to wake him.

I quietly brushed my teeth then went downstairs to find a huge mess that me and Jimmy made. I laughed quietly to myself then picked up the empty pizza box and threw it away.

As I walked back into the living room I picked up the empty beer bottles but one had to be stupid and slip from my grasp and shatter on the ground.

I walked around the broken glass and discarded the other bottles then went to where I dropped the glass. I started to pick it up when one huge piece fell and cut across the palm of my hand. "FUCK!" I yelled.

As I started to slowly get up Jimmy came running down stairs with worried eyes. He looked at me hand then asked "What happened?!" I sighed then said "I dropped a bottle then tried picking up the broken glass and one of the pieces cut me." he came over to me and took my hand then looked at it and said "Its ok hear lets wash it out to see how deep it is." I nodded my head then followed Jimmy into the kitchen.

He placed my hand under some cold water and got some soap the rinsed the cut. I flinched a little when the soap seeped into the cut. What?! It stung!

As he finished cleaning it he went into the medicine cabinet and grabbed some gauze bandage. He smiled at me then said "Well its deep but not horribly deep." I smiled then pecked his lips and said "Thank you." he smiled then wrapped the bandage around my hand.

Once done I wrapped my arms around his neck and asked "Have I told you how wonderful you are?" he laughed then said "I donut think so." I laughed a little then said "Well, Mr.Sullivan you are the most wonderfulest boyfriend in the world." he nodded his head and said "And you, Ms.Wends are the most wonderfulest girlfriend in the world."

He placed his lips to mine once more before pulling away and walking to who knows where. I decided to follow him and we ended up in I guess his music room. He sat down behind the piano and started playing a pretty song that I have no clue what it was. It sounded pretty though. I went over and sat next to him then realized what he was playing.

I smiled then said "Start over." he looked at me then smiled and nodded his head. He re-started and I started singing the lyrics that went along with it "Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make.And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.You're the one, and in you I confide..........."

Once the song ended Jimmy smiled at me and said "You have such a pretty voice!" I laughed a little then said "Thanks." I loved that song so much it was so pretty.

I got up then sat behind his drums and just looked at them. He walked over to me and asked "What?" I smiled and said "I just don't see how you can play all these drums!" he laughed then said "Thats because I'm magical at drums." I smiled then mumbled "thats not all you're magical at." he smirked then asked "What was that?" I looked at him and felt my face heat up. "Oh nothing." he smirked again then said "Ok well up! Up! Up!" I laughed then got up. He sat down then said "You know you're probably the only person I've let sit at my drum set for that long." I laughed then said "Really?" he nodded his head then picked up his drum sticks and said "Yeah, but then again you didn't try and play them like Matt does." I laughed again then left him to practice his drums.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty so new chapter!! XD

And if you didnt know what song that Max sang it was 'Warmness on the Soul' !!