Going to Meeting

~MAX'S POV~

I just sat there with my eyes closed not wanting to see the result. I apparently had been doing this for a long time because I heard Jimmy calling for us.

How was I supposed to tell him. I didn't want this, not yet at least. At least I knew that I loved Jimmy more than anything. I opened my eyes and looked down at the stick.

~JIMMY'S POV~

Matt and I actually got the mattress in the car and everything pretty quick,much faster than I expected.

As we hauled it into the house I called for Max and Iz since they were no longer in the living room. We set the mattress down and Matt went into the kitchen to get some water. I called for the girls again and this time got an answer from Iz. "Max is in the restroom Jimmy!" I ran upstairs to where Iz was then asked "Why?" she looked at me a little worried then said "Um she-she-she is taking a pregnancy test." My eyes widened and my blood ran cold. I probably looked super pale right now.

Max, pregnant?! No she cant be, I've used a condom every time, wait I forgot last time. Shit!

No I cant have her pregnant. She hasn't even met my parents! We're going on tour soon probably I cant leave her pregnant. As all these thoughts fled into my mind Iz snapped her fingers in front of my face taking me out of the thoughts.

I looked at her then she pointed to the door where Max was standing. I went over to her and whispered in her ear "Are-are you?" I looked into her dark brown eyes with worry. She looked at me and then shook her head and said in a bit of a disappointed voice "No, I just have a stomach ache and head ache nothing more." I nodded my head then turned to Iz and shook my head, she sort of smiled and sighed in relief.

Soon Iz and Matt left leaving Max and I alone. I would have been happy for being alone with her but right now I felt so odd.

I watched as she sat on the couch a bit saddened. I sat next to her then wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to me. She sighed and said "I should be happy Jimmy." I looked at her confused then asked "What do you mean?" she pulled away from me then turned to look at me fully and crossed her legs.

She sighed and said "I should be happy I'm not pregnant. I mean I've always wanted kids and I've had this happen before with Ryan but I was happy when I wasn't then and now I'm sort of sad." I laughed a little then said "Max, baby, I've always wanted kids too. Look at it this way, you can ave kids later on. Not now because your not ready but one day you'll get them. Also what if I go on tour? If I leave you here then I would miss the birth of my child and if you went with us you could go into labor right in the middle of a show!" she laughed a little then said "You're right." I smiled and said "Of course I am! I'm always right!!" she laughed again then leaned forward and pecked my lips.

I watched as she got up then went into the kitchen to do something.

I thought about my parents for some reason. Maybe I should introduce Max to them, I mean I've only let them meet one other girlfriend of mine and thats Lexi. Never anyone else.

I got up without realizing it and went into the kitchen. I saw Max in the fridge looking for something. I leaned against the door frame then asked "Whatcha looking for?" she jumped a little then closed the fridge door and glared at me then said "Food, I'm hungry." I laughed a little then said "Well um I have an idea." she raised her eyebrow and I just laughed then said "I was wondering if you would like to meet my parents?" her eyes widened then she smiled and said "Jimmy I would love to." I smiled and said "Yay! I'll call them! Oh and don't worry we're not going anywhere fancy, probably this italian place we like." she laughed a little then I ran into the living room and picked up the phone to dial my mom.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mom!"

"Jimmy! How have you been?"

"Good um I was wondering if you and dad would like to eat dinner with me tonight? I want you to meet someone."

"Of course! Regular place I presume?"

"Yup! Be there at 7 love you mom!"

"Love you too Jimmy."

I hung up the phone then went upstairs to get a shower and change since I smelt like sweat from moving stuff.

I finally got dressed and went downstairs to find Max sitting watching The Breakfast Club on Showtime. I smiled as I heard her recite the scene that was going on.

I plopped down next to her and said "You like this movie don't you?" she looked at me and smiled then said "Its one of my favorites." I laughed a little again then said "Well Missy M'am you need to go get dressed for our date with my parents." she sighed then pouted at me and said "But I wanna watch the movie." I kissed his cheek then said "Its ok Maxeronii we can watch it later, I do own the movie." she perked up then pecked my lips and went upstairs to change.

After about 10 minutes Max came down the stairs in black skinny jeans, a DC shirt that a a playing card King symbol,Ed Hardy shoes, and a backwards baseball cap with eyes and teeth on the other side.

She looked at me worriedly and asked "To guyish?" I laughed a said "You look beautiful baby, but whats the hat stand for?" she laughed and said "Its the Cheshire Cat's eyes and smile! I love Alice in Wonderland so I saw it and had to have it!!" I laughed then we headed off to meet my parents.