Lucky person

*JIMMY'S POV*

After MB and JB stopped their bickering all the guys went into the living room while we left the ladies in the kitchen. I sat down on one of the two big couches Matt had and took a drink of my beer. The rest of the guys sat down and then MB looked over at me and said "Hey Jimbo sorry for hitting on Max there. Didn't know she was yours." I laughed and said "Its fine man." he just nodded his head and then started to get into conversation with Johnny. I looked over the couch and into the dining room where I could see Max. Her back was towards me and she was laughing. I smiled to myself then heard JB say "Ma you're lucky." I looked over at him with a raised eyebrow then asked "What do you mean?" he just laughed and shook his head then said "You're lucky man. Max is beautiful and she seems cool." I smiled and said "Yeah she is one of a kind. Literally." he just laughed then got up and went to the bathroom.

~5 hours later~

*STILL JIMMY'S POV*

I sat there still on the couch watching as they guys and gals were drunken dancing on some music that Matt put on.  I smiled as Max walked over to me and sat on my lap. I kissed her cheek then asked "Having fun?" she nodded her head then kissed me full on the lips. I have to say Max was a really great kisser and it was better when she had her stud snake bites in.

I broke away and she smiled a drunk smile then bent down and whispered in my ear "I want to have fun." I looked at her in shock and then smirked at her. She smiled then walked off down a hallway. I followed and finally found her in one of Matt's guest rooms. I shook my head then said "Sorry sweetie none tonight," She looked up and then pouted. I smiled and picked her up bridal style then said "Maybe when your not drunk." she kissed my cheek then wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my chest.

I walked out of the bedroom and went over to the guys then yelled "Hey horrible dancers! Me and Max are leaving!" Matt ran over to me then said "See ya later man." I nodded my head then Matt opened the door for me and I walked out to my car. I opened the passenger door and set Max down in the seat and buckled her in. I opened the driver door and stepped in. I was surprised that I wasn't as drunk as Max. I put the keys in and started the engine. I looked over at Max and smiled to myself then thought Jason was right I am a lucky man. And with that thought in mind I drove off back to Max's apartment.