Patience

Ok everyone this chapter isn't gonna have  Max or Jimmy in it! Just to let you know :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Gabby's POV*

I woke up with Zacky's arms wrapped around me as usual but today I dont know why I felt sort of sad.

I loved Zacky more than anything,but we've been going on 5 years of dating and well I want to be more than just his girlfriend.

I don't think he wants to commit like that yet though. I sighed and got up then went into the bathroom and got ready. I dressed in some red skinny jeans with a nirvanna smiley face shirt. I stole one of Zacky's baseball caps then put it on backwards and grabbed my phone and keys then went out to drive.

I felt my phone vibrate and pulled it out seeing that Zacky was calling me.

"Hello."

"Hey Baby where are you?"

"I'm driving probably going to visit some friends no need to worry Zacky."

"Ok I'll probably be with Johnny today."

"Ok I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up the phone then decided to see Iz. I needed to talk to someone about how I was feeling and I knew Iz and Matt both would help me.

I quickly called Iz and told her I was on my way then raced to their house.

As I arrived Iz was already waiting at the door for me.

I smiled then she let in while asking "Whats up?" I sighed and said "I need to talk to some one and I knew you and Matt could help." she nodded her head then we went and sat down on the couch.

Matt walked in and smiled at me then asked "Hey Gabby. Not to sound rude but why are you here?" I laughed a little then Iz said "She needed to talk with us." he nodded his head then sat down next to Iz.

I moved to the second couch then said "Ok this is well just I get a bit down sometimes and I just needed to talk to some one." they nodded their heads and I sighed again "Well me and Zacky have been dating for almost 5 years and well, I want to be more than his girlfriend but I don't think he wants that." I looked at Matt and Iz and they both looked at me and Matt shot me a sympathetic smile then said "I think does Gabby just not now." I sighed then nodded my head and said "But when? If five years isn't enough then what will be?" I felt tears forming in my eyes. Iz came over to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and said "Shh its ok Gabby you gotta be patient I know that its hard to say but its ok." I nodded my head then we hugged then I went and left.

They were right just need to be patient will hopefully propose when he is ready