Pool Parties are fun, but why so much drama?

I woke up the next morning with eaze, I didnt have to go to the work today and I got to see Jimmy.  

looked at my phone 3 new messages. I smiled as they were all from Jimmy.

Text 1: Good Morning Max!!!

Text 2: Hey u awake? Oh and b at  the music store by 1.

Text 3: I see you dont care enough to even reply :(

I smiled and texted back I am awake now my phone was on vibrate didnt hear it go off. After the text was sent less than 30 seconds later I got a reply saying  Ok sure. I'm gonna call you soon :)

I smiled and went into my kitchen nd fixed me a bowl of Lucky Charms. I ate the cereal and saw the time was 11:30. Damn I slept late!

I quickly went into my bathroom and took a nice hot shower. After that I blow dryed my hair and straightened it. I put in my gold snake bite studs and took my eye brow ring and ear studs out.

I went into the small bedroom and took out my swim suit,swim trunks,and black skull tank. As I looked mself over in the mirror I thought I looked nice. I had my swim trunks with a green skull on them and just a plain black bikini. I wore swim trunks because I feel weird showing off my body. I mean I had a nice body but I feel as though people are staring at me when I'm not wearing the swim trunks.

I smiled as my phone started blaring 'White Knuckles' by Alter Bridge. I picked up the phone and heard Jimmy yell "HEY MAXERONII!!!!!!!!!!!!" I laugghed a little and said "Really Maxeronii?" I could tell he was smiling when he said "Yup its a mixture of your name and maceronii!!" I shook my head and said "You dont say. Anyways I'm ready right now do you want me to go on to the store?" He laughed a little and said "Yeah!! You dont have to bring anything though." I giggled a little and said "Ok see you later Slim Jim."and after that I heard the dial tone.

I went on and put my black tank on then ran and got my bag which had my towel in it. I fetched my keys and was finally off. As I got the store Jimmy had just pulled in too. I smiledas he stepped out of his Camero. I looked at my car then back at his. His was a Camero They were my favorite and I had a stupid little used Saturn.

He smiled and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled up at him and asked "Shall we go?" he smiled and shook his head then leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back and smiled a little into the kiss. We pulled away and just smiled at eachother. Jimmy then said "Lets just take my car." I shook my head and said "No I gotta take my car because if I dont then something may happen. He nodded his head and then let go of my waist and went to his car.

As we drove down the roads and then Jimmy turned into a house. As I parked infront of it I stared in awe.It was huge!! Yet very cool. I got out of the car and it was suprisingly quiet. I smiled asI walked up to the front door with Jimmy. He knocked on the door and no answer. He knocked again no answer. He sighed heavily then went over to the fence and jumped up then yelled "HEY MATT, COME OPEN THE DOOR MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!" Jimmy then walked back to me and said "One moment." I just laughed and nodded my head.

The door then opened and I saw the one and only M.Shadows, I felt my face heat up. He smiled at me and said "You must be Max." I nodded my head and said "You must be M. Shad- oops I meant Matt."  He laughed and said "So Jimmy was right you are a fan." I nodded my head and said "Yeah I love your music." He smiled at me again then stepped out of the way and let us in. I walked in and was taken away with how beautiful it was.

Jimmy wrapped his arm around my shoulders then said "Lets go to the pool." I smiled then asked "Um just wondering, Where are the other guys? I thought it would be a bigger party." he smiled and said "Soon, they are out getting beers and we are here early."

As we walked out into the back yard Matt was at  the grill with a girl by his side. She smiled as she saw Jimmy then looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and talked low enough for only Jimmy to hear "Matts girlfriend?" I smiled and nodded his head and said "Yeah that Isabelle. I think you guys would get along. Her personality is like some one went  ad cloned Brian's personality then gave it to her." I laughed a little then we walked over to them.

She smiled and said "Hey Jimmy!" he smiled back and said "Hey Iz!" she looked over at me then back to Jimmy and asked "So who is this?" he smiled down at me then said "This is Max! She is amazing!" I blushed at what he said then looked a Isabelle and stuck my hand out. She shook my hand and said "Nice to meet you Max. I'm Isabelle Moretti but call me Iz." I smiled and said "Nice to meet you Iz I'm Max Wends." she nodded her head then turned back around and started talking to Matt,

Jimmy had went and sat down on one of the lawn chairs. I went over and sat next to him and said "I like Iz already she seems cool." he chuckled a little and said "Yeah Iz is something else."I laughed slightly then rested my head on his shoulder.

I looked over at Matt and Iz they seemed very happy together. I could see why he liked her. Not just for her personality but she was also very pretty. Curly blonde hair,bright blue eyes, and her slender body.

I looked up at Jimmy. He seemed a bit upset. He caught me looking at him then looked down at me and gave me a half smile. I lifted my head off his shoulder and asked "Jimmy are you ok?" he looked at me with those blue eyes of his and said "Nothing is wrong just trying to say something that is hard to say." I looked at him confused and before I could say anything else he laced our fingers together and said "Max. I like you a lot. I really want you to be my girl." I smiled and just nodded then asked "You single?" he nodded his head and said "Of course! I wouldnt do that to you!!!" I laughed a little then nodded my head a pecked his lips.

To be continued....................................................................