Seduced Lust - Chapter 8

Seduced Lust 

~Chapter 8~ 

*Laura’s P.O.V 

I closed the book, and looked out the window. It had turned dark, and judging by the sun still setting, it was around 6:30. Hopping off the chair, I out the book back just as Marceline and Rebecca entered the room. “Good Evening, Miss.” They greeted. I gave them a smile in return. “It will be dinner in ten minutes, and we are required to pick out a suitable outfit for it.” Rebecca said. I merely nodded, and sat on the bed while they disappeared into my wardrobe. When they reappeared, Marceline was holding a white sheer satin dress, while Rebecca was holding a pair of black stilettos. I thanked them, and then went into the bathroom to change. I shimmied into the dress, it had black strapless bodice. A sweetheart line lined the top of my breasts, and the sides and back had three slits, telling the world that I wasn’t even wearing a bra. The bottom was a high-long layered white satin, the back reached my heels, even with my heels. Luckily, my black thong was hidden from view by a pencil-skirt like white fabric. The stilettos were matte black, with straps wrapping around my foot, and up by my ankles.  

After Rebecca did my make-up, and Marceline; my hair, I was ready. My hair was in beachy waves running down the sides of my breasts, and I had black/grey smoky eyes. My lips were a pale nude color, with some shimmer. Marceline then led me to the second dining room, but left another opening the door. 

I shyly stepped into the room, making all eyes land onto me. Feeling my cheeks, and neck heating up, I lowered my head, and slowly made my way to the table. There were a dozen plus other girls seated around the glass table. Since there was only one spare seat left, I walked to it; and just my luck, it was beside Master. Gingerly, I sat unto the chair, and admired the table set out. The cutlery and plated were perfectly laid out, as well as the food. Everything and anything edible were on the table my eyes grew wide when I saw my favorite dish – sweet and sour pork. I only ate it once, and I immediately fell in love with it. My face fell though. When I realized it was at the other end of the table. A throat cleared beside me. When I looked up, everyone was still staring at me. Some curious, some jealous, and some just plain disgusted. I flushed, when I made eye contact with Master. “Oh right! I forgot. This is Laura. I brought her from the auction just last night.” He announced with a clear, and loud voice. Mutters and murmurs overlapped each other the room. I sank down my chair when the girls would stare at me before talking again.  

“Sit up straight! God, whoever taught her must’ve just given up on her. I mean, I can see why.” Sneered the girl sitting diagonally across me to my left. Biting my lip, I lowered my eyes to the empty plates in front of me. “Where are you from anyways?” she pestered. “Sub matchmaker co.”  Her eyebrows raise as she looked at me in a new found respect. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. “You? From there? Damn girl. You don’t know do you?” Spoke up a short-ish girl with green eyes and blue brown straight hair. Shaking my head, I bit my lip. She then asked me what I was used to, and I replied with “Erm... Buffets, Gyms, Classes, Malls, and a large ensuite?” I said, although it sounded like a question. “Exactly. You see, Sub Matchmaker Co. Is the largest Sub selling industry for BDSM. The rest of us are used to Matchbox rooms, Showers once a month, punishments, starving, and hours of loneliness with only rats as ur company.” Eyes widening, I finally realized that I was lucky. “O-oh. I never knew a-anyone except for my other friends. I’m s-sorry. I-i didn’t want to o-offend anyone.” I stuttered, awkward. Her laugh echoed off the walls. “You’re so cute with you’re all flustered. It’s fine. We’re not there anymore are we?” She smiled kindly at me. “No it’s not, Joanna.” The first girl yelled, standing to her feet. “This bitch lived in a luxurious place while the rest of us were in a dark death hell!” “Shyana enough! You can not change the past. Accept who she is and shut up.” Master’s deep voice filled the dining room. I sunk so low in my chair, my fingertips could just graze the plush carpet below. “Sit up Laura.” I blushed, and obeyed. After that, We continued eating, although sometimes I would catch Shyana glaring at me.

While the maids cleared the table, I politely excused myself. The last thing I saw was Shyana hastily moving into my seat, and shoving her silicon boobs into Master’s unlucky left arm. I made my way into the library, and grabbed a random book off the shelf. After reading the whole book cover to cover, I yawned and walked to my room. I peeled off my clothes, and hopped into the steamy shower. I moaned as the shower head pelted hot water onto my back. Scrubbing myself with the Vanilla soap, I followed with rinsing. Stepping out of the glass container, I proceed with drying myself off and slipping on a sheer negligee. Shimmying into the fluffy comforter, I sighed in content and slept. That’s till of course I was woken with someone sliding the straps off my shoulder, removing my clothes

Hahahahah Hey :P

 Dress to the side

That cliffhanger-ish thing though :) Your quite welcome