Seduced Lust - Chapter 3

"Hey Guys! This is Clint. We met during my first lesson. He's new here like me!" I told the guys. Clint shifted his weight from foot to foot, and smiled a crooked grin. "Well Heyo!! Welcome to the group of Team Jake!" exclaimed Cody, breaking the silence. I literally face-palmed. Only he would say something like that. "na-uh! I'm on Team Lumpy Space Princess, bi-yatch!" yelled Clint. Realising what he had said, he blushed and looked down. "Haha! I like him Laura" smiled Jazzy. We all chuckled at Clint. I nudged him in the ribs, making him look up. "Now time for the introduction of you." I encouraged. "I-uh. When I was 5 months, I was left in the park slide of this small town in New Zealand. A couple heard my cries and saves me. Over the years we travelled here but then they died last week. I got found yesterday and yeahh" We all smiled at him... "Dot. Dot. Dot" said Nicola. We laughed, and carried on eating our food.

*      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      * (Next Day)

I saw the familiar red walls of the class, and Clint, standing in a corner. I smiled and skipped to him. "What's-up buddy?" I asked. He smiled and replied "The chandelier" I looked up confused, and saw there was indeed a chandelier. "Never seen that before... lol" We chuckled, and sat down waiting for Shazdog.

"HEY AGAIN! I TOLD YOU GUYS YESTERDAY THAT YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO SEE SOME BDSM ACTION TODAY, AND I FOUND THE PERFECT PAIR. PLEASE WELSOME, THE LOVELY WILLIAM AND LOLA, PAST WINNERS OF TOP SUBMISSIVE AND MASTER. THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER WHEN THEY WERE HERE, AND I FOUND THEM LAST NIGHT. PRO SKILLZ BITCH!!!!!" We all laughed and clapped. The pair had stunning blue eyes, Lola with brown hair, and William with red a mullet. They stood on the stage, where instruments were laid out. Such as a cane, flogger, handcuffs, Saint Andrew's Cross etc.

*EXPLICIT*

 The class and I sat down and looked eagerly at the pair. Watching them like hawks. After smiling at each other, William’s face turned serious. (A/N THIS WILL BE IN A THIRD PERSON P.O.V. AND WILLIAM WITH BE CALLED MASTER AND LOLA SUB. JUST SO IT’S EASIER TO WRITE) (Speech in bold)

On your knees and clothes of now.  Master growled. Sub did as he asked. Smiling, Master walked around Sub. His fingered trailed across her breasts, teasing her nipples. Sub bit her lip, eyes fluttering. Eye’s open slave.  Her eyes shot open, and stared at her Master. Hmm… so much various toys. However will I choose? Said Master, his voice lowering. He grabbed the handcuffs, and made his way to Her. He dragged her to the Crass, and cuffed her on, making sure she was still comfortable. Pulling off a piece of cloth from his jeans, he blindfolded her. He smiled, and looked at his master piece. The calls watched them amazed. He reached to the bench of toys. Well, what do you want? A flogger to redden your pale skin? Or perhaps clamps? Or both? Master thought aloud. Both please! Cried Sub, shocking them all. Master turned around, eyes glowering.  Did I say you could talk? She lowered her head. I was about to play nice. Guess you can’t always get what you want. Master said, shaking his head. Grabbing the items, he turned his attention to his Sub. She hmmed while Master ran his fingers through her hair. Trailing his fingertips down her body, he stopped just above her dripping p*ssy. Oh dear, look how wet you are for me. Removing his hands, She whimpered and the loss. Taking a step back, he took the nipple clamps. Fastening them onto each of her nipples, She cried out. He tsked, and put a rubber ball with straps into her mouth (A/N I FORGOT THE NAME) She looked at Master with wide eyes. Smirking, he slipped of some weights onto the hooks. She moaned, and squirmed. He placed soft and tender kisses around the clamps. He butterfly kissed down his abdomen and to her mound. He too the other clamps, and pinched on her swollen clit. She moaned/screamed in pleasure and pain. He positioned him under her legs. He placed a long lick from her hole to the clamp. His sharp tongue fondled with the clamp, creating more pleasure. Her muffled moans could be heard around the sound-proof room) Master’s tounge plunged into her cave. She cried out and shook. He removed himself, and took a gander at his Sub. He grabbed the flogger. Don’t c*m till I say you can. He hit her bottom shot after shot. One, two Three… counted the students in their mind. When they reached twenty, he suddenly stopped. He crept onto the unsuspecting Sub. Her eyes, and shut. He stuck his finger into her warm and wet hole. He hooked his finger, and hit her g-spot. She cried out, and shuddered. While inserting more fingers, his other hand played with the neglected mounds on Her chest. Cum whispered Master into Her ear. Yelling out, she came hard and long onto his hand, creating a mess on the floor of the stage.

(BACK TO LAURA’S P.O.V)

The pair left the room, but not before cleaning up the mess. I looked around the room, and some of th guys had their hands in their pants. I pulled a face when I saw some the girls were doing that as well. I sighed in relief when Clint and I were the only ones, sitting relaxed. “WELL THAT’S THAT. TIME FOR THE CLAS TO END. IT TOOK A BIT LONGER THAN I EXPECTED. SO IN TWO-DAYS TIME ON MONDAY, PREPARE FOR AN INTERESTING LESSON.” Smiled Shazdog. “HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND”

Hey, if you have any questions, comment below :D

BTW GUYS, I’M KINDA NEW TO THIS STUFF, SO IF YOU NOTICE SOMETHING, OR YOU HAVE OTHER THINGS FOR ME TO WRITE OF (SUGGESTIONS) YOUR WELCOME TO COMMENT!!