Seduced Lust (Rated R)

~The first chapter has a rape scene, but it's kind of important to the story. It won't be all like this~

Prologue -

I took a deep breath, and clutched my second-hand textbooks closer to my worn-out purple tee. My old brown sandals shuffled along to just cleaned linen floor of the school's locker hall. My brown uneven hair blew into my face from the rush of students. Reaching up, I brushed them away, avoiding the infected cut above my eyebrow. I finally reached my locker, and slowly turned my combination code.

13 to the left, and 22 to the right. I placed my books inside, and looked to my right, seeing the faded picture to my deceased older brother. He life was taken in the war, if you cared. Not that anyone did. Suddenly, There was a loud bang, and my locker door slammed shut, catching my hair in the process. On instinct, I quickly reached up, grabbing my hair to pull it out. Pain shot up my left ribs. Damn! I forgot about my broken rib cage. I winced, and placed my hand there, hoping to ease to pain. Someone then grabbed my shirt, and forced me up, causing some of my hair to rip out. I cried out.
"Aww... Is wittle Lauwa hurt?" I could recognize that voice anywhere. I peeled my eyes open, and saw the face of my main bully, Mark Tylers. I struggled to get out of his firm hold of my shirt. Pathetic. He spat, before letting me fall to the ground. I groaned, as I hit cold floor. He smirked down at me, whilst I whimpered. Before I could even react, his black boot came flying for my face, efficiently cracking my nose again, (the third time in 5 days) and busting my lip. Suddenly, the school bell rang, indicating that first period was starting. He knelt down and grabbed my chin roughly. Forcing my face up, his hot, smelly breathe wafted into my nostrils. I cringed.
"Better sleep with one eye open, Bitch." Standing up, he gave me one last kick to my stomach. He then left with Amanda, (aka School Slut) clinging on his arm. I gingerly stood up, trying to endure the pain. I dragged myself to the bathroom, and wet some toilet paper. I dabbed at the dried blood on my nose, and lip. Holding onto my nose from both sides, and took a deep breathe. <crack> Arghh.. That hurts like a Bitch. You'd think that I would be used the pain.

Licking my lips, I shuffled back to my locker, and picked up my textbooks. I re-opened my locker, and stuffed my books in, taking out the picture, and placing into my trouser's left pocket. Deciding to skip school, again I started the 5 minute walk to my parents' abandoned house.

* * * *

I pushed the broken wooden door open, hearing the familiar creak. Walking down the hallway, I traced the frames of my family pictures. I reached my favorite one. My parents, Reagon (brother) and I were sitting by the beach. We were having a picnic, and having fun. I ran my fingertips along my father and Mother's faces. Oh, how I miss them.

They had mysteriously gone when I was twelve, and Reagon was sixteen, leaving him and I to fend for ourselves. Not even four years after their death, Reagon was forced to fight in the war, and he left me. Dead, just like that. Just like everyone was was important to me. Gran, Pappy, dead. Aunt Jenny, and her kids Lola, Anna, and Johnny, moved to the other side of the world. Uncle Rob, and Aunt Leanne, Sickness. It seemed it was fate for me to be forever alone. By myself in this lonely world.
I took a breathe, and walked to the kitchen, and peeled off my bloody shirt, and trousers, leaving me in my one week old bra and panties, as I couldn't afford more things. I soaked my clothes in my tub of rainwater before scrubbing them clean. After I hung them up, I applied medicine to my cuts and bruises, and put on some bandages. I slowly made my way up the cold stairs, and into my room. I laid down on my small blanket, and wrapped it around me, quickly falling asleep.

I awoke to the sound of shuffling, and saw darkness. What the... I tried to reach up, but felt that I was cuffed down. I could feel the wool of my blanket, so I knew. I was still home.
"Waky-wakey my sweet." I heard a familiar voice. I grew stiff when. I realized who it was.
"Mark." I rasped out.
"Did I tell you to talk?!?" He yelled, back handing me. My head hit the ground from the force. He felt around the back of my head, and untied something. Taking the blindfold off, he said
"Now you can see what's happening, but you can't do anything about it." He smirked. My breathe hitched. He smashed his lips onto mine, and forced my lips opened. His rough tongue rubbed against mine, and I reared my head back in disgust.
"Playing hard to get huh?" His lips let mine, and traveled down. Pushing my bra down, he latched unto my nipples. I jerked my legs up, and kneed him in the nuts. Shaking his head, he pinned my legs down, and kept on playing with me. Tears rolled down my cheeks, and I screamed again and again. I hoped for somebody to help me. To burst through the door. But nothing happened. Through time, my tears stopped, and my voice grew weak. The only sound were my soft whimpers, and Mark's groans.

Letting go of me, he reached for my panties. No! I used my last bits of energy to get away, anything. But my tries were useless against his manhandling ways. Pulling down my panties, he shoved himself into me roughly, efficiently breaking my Virgin barrier. Tears rolled down my face like the Niagara Falls, reignited by the pain he was causing. He didn't stop though, no, he slammed into me, again and again. Finally, he pulled out, and sprayed himself unto my floor. Without saying a word, he stood up, and let the room, leaving me. My blood surrounding me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got off into a rough start....

Hai, i love reading stories on Wattpad and Quotev.

xoxo