|Notes|Jyrus

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<< Cyrus >>

In some of my classes, I've been getting notes from people and they'd at it's from Jonah Beck. I never believed them because why would the captain of a frisbee team talk to me? Or would want to? After class I threw out the note like I always do and I walked to my next class.

I walked to my next class to see Jonah in there and when I walked to seat, he winked at me. Oh my gosh did Jonah Beck just wink at me?! I thought about it and I focused at the teacher and the lesson.

After class, I was putting my backpack in my locker and then I see 10 notes fall out of my locker. But I threw them all out then I saw one open and I read it.

'Hey Cyrus. I want to tell you something after school at your house. Wether you read this or not, I'm going to your house at 5pm' - Jonah.

I blushed and I saw Jonah at the end of the hall looking and smirking at me. I walked to my next class and I put the note in my locker.

<< After School >>

I walked home and did my homework. Then 2 hours later I hear the doorbell ring. I was hoping it wasn't Jonah. I opened it to see Buffy.

"Hey Cyrus I left my coat,"she said and I went upstairs to get it.

I gave it to her."Thanks Cyrus see you tomorrow,"she said and I waved her goodbye.

Then I saw Jonah coming over here and I ran to my room. I pretended not to be awake and I got 15 messages from him. And he rang the doorbell more than 20 times. Geez is he that desperate? I went downstairs and I answered.

"Hey Cyrus what took you so long?"he asked and he walked in.

"I was fixing my room,"I lied and closed the door.

"So what did you want to talk about?"I asked.

"I wanted to tell you that... I like you,"he replied and I blushed.

"Your kidding right?"I asked and gave me a serious look.

"Oh you're serious,"I said and I sighed.

"Do you like me?"he asked.

"Y-Yes,"I stuttered.

Then I felt his arms wrapped around my waist. I felt his lips against mine.

"Will you go out with me?"he asked.

"Yes,"I replied and I hugged him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>