|Let Me Love You| Muffy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<< Buffy >>

I was with Andi and Cyrus eating lunch and I saw Marty. I haven't talked to him since I said we should just be friends and nothing more.

But he wanted more and I do too. It's just since my mother left for the military and since my father died she told me to be strong. And I wouldn't want to let anyone in.

I saw him walk out the lunch room and I follow him. Andi and Cyrus wouldn't notice I was gone cause they were stuck in their own worlds.

I saw him stop and turn around with tears in his eyes. I knew exactly why he left the lunch room now.

"Marty? Are you okay?"I asked walking up to him.

"No...,"he squeaked out.

"Please If this is about what I said- he cut me off.

"Of course it's what you said!"he yelled.

"I'm sorry! I just can't date anyone right now!"I yelled back.

"Why?"he said.

"I can't tell you, I just can't,"I said and started walking away but he grabbed my arm and led me to a corner.

"Why won't you date anyone?"he asked.

"Since my mom left to go to the military, I was worried that she wouldn't come back and she would die just like my father S-So I wouldn't want to let anyone in,"I said tearing up.

"Hey, look at me,"he said and I looked.

"Buffy, I like you your like the most amazing person I've ever met and wouldn't give you so much pain like you have right now,he said and I looked into his chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you buffy driscoll,"he said and pressed his soft lips against mine.

"I love you too,"I said hugging him after.

"So will you go on a date with me?"he asked.

"Yes I would love to,"I replied and we walked back to the lunch room.

I saw Andi and Cyrus still in their own worlds when I sat back down, they still didn't notice. But I was focused on Marty thinking about what just happened.

I love him, but I'm still afraid he'll leave me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>