|4th Of July|Jandi

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<< Andi >>

Today is 4th of July and I'm so excited, Buffy, Cyrus, Bex, Bowie and I were outside setting up chairs to sit outside and watch the fireworks. But then my crush, Jonah Beck, walked past us and I got nervous.

He stopped walking."Hey guys,"he said.

"Hi Jonah,"buffy said.

"Do you want to join us?"Cyrus asked looking at me smirking.

"Sure,"he said and I blushed when he stood next to me.

We finished setting up and I sat between Buffy and Cyrus. Jonah sat between bex and bowie.

I was looking up the whole time and I didn't notice Jonah was looking at me the whole time and I never noticed until Buffy told me.

"Andi, I think someone is checking you out,"she said and pointed at Jonah who looked away.

"Jonah? Pfft no way,"I said.

"Ok then don't say I didn't tell you,"she said and I kept talking to Cyrus.

Then finally we hear fireworks explode and I see all the beautiful colors. Then I saw Jonah walk up to me and kiss me.

"Happy 4th of July Andi,"he said and had to leave. I just stood there like a idiot.

After Buffy and Cyrus left, I went to my room and I texted Jonah.

<< Hey Jonah >>

<< Hey Andi >>

<< Why did you kiss me? >>

<< Because I like you and I was looking at you the whole time we were waiting for the fireworks >>

<< Oh my gosh Buffy wasn't kidding >>

<< Yeah she wasn't but will you go out with me? >>

<< Yes I would love that >>

<< See you tomorrow? >>

<< Yes goodnight >>

<< Goodnight bae >>

I stopped texting him and I blushed at what he called me. Then I drifted off to sleep thinking about it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>