|Summer Love|Jyrus

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<< Cyrus >>

It was my favorite time of the year which is summer. Andi, Buffy, Jonah, And I are seinors now and we are planning to go to a pool.

Andi already changed into her white bathing suit and packed the towels and food while the rest of us got ready. I walked out in my teal board shorts first to sit on the couch and wait.

Then Buffy came out with her blue bathing suit, then Jonah came out with his green board shorts and I didn't realize he was checking me out.

"Cyrus I really need to talk to you,"Andi said and I walked over to her.

"What is it?"I asked.

"Jonah was totally checking you out,"she whispered in my ear and I blushed.

"N-No he didn't,"I whispered.

"Ok then suit yourself,"she whispered back.

<< At The Pool >>

When we got there, we saw a lot of people jumping around, going on the slides, or eating.

Andi and I were the first ones to jump in. Then Buffy and Jonah came in. I kept swimming until my head bumped into someone's chest. It was Jonah's.

"Oh I'm sorry,"I said.

"It's okay,"he replied blushing.

I kept swimming until it was time for us to take a break and eat.

Andi packed sandwiches, bags of chips, and ice cream.

Then we went home and I sat next to Jonah in the car.

I felt him grab my hand and ask while whispering ,"Cyrus can I tell you something?"

"What is it?"I asked whispering.

"I like you, will you go out with me?"he asked whispering.

"Yes,"I whispered and his placed his soft lips against mine.

"It's about time,"we heard Andi say and we all laughed.

Today was awesome.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>