|Jealously| Jyrus

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<< Cyrus >>

It was just a regular day at school. Jonah and Andi were dating and Buffy is with Marty. I felt so left out especially since I broke up with Iris because I love Jonah.

I saw Andi and Jonah kissing and I felt so jealous. I started tearing up and I ran to the bathroom. Sobbing, I hear someone coming in.

"Is anyone in here?"they called out.

I stood on top of the toilet making sure whoever it was didn't see me. Then I was able to see who it was. It was Jonah.

I came out the stall and acted like nothing happened.

"Cyrus? What were you doing in there?"he asked and I just left to class. I didn't say anything.

<< After School >>

I went home and I binged on watching Disney movies. I was watching the lion king II: simba's pride when I heard a knock on the door.

It was Jonah and I saw him sitting on the stairs waiting for me to sit by him so we could talk.

"Hey,"he said.

"Hi,"I replied.

"Are you okay?"he asked.

"I'm fine,"I replied.

"So can you tell me why you were in the bathroom?"he asked and I felt red rush to my cheeks.

"Because I saw you and Andi kissing and I was jealous,"I replied and his eyes widen.

"Cyrus do y- I cut him off.

"Yes I do like you,"I said.

"And it's okay if you don't fe- I was cut off by his soft lips against mine.

"I like you too,"he said.

"But what about Andi?"I asked.

"I'll break up with her,"he said and got up.

"Bye see you tomorrow,"he said and kissed me again.

I went inside and kept watching the rest of the movie while blushing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>