|Happy Birthday|Muffy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<< Buffy >>

Today is my least favorite day of the year. My birthday. I'm turning 14, Andi and Cyrus want to plan me a birthday party and they think I don't know. But the reason why I'm not looking forward to my birthday is because when my mom was here we would spend the day together. Just us.

But when she left to go to the military. I've spent 5 birthdays without her. I was in my room on my bed looking up at the ceiling when I heard the doorbell. It was Andi and Cyrus.

"Hey buffy we need you to come over to my house,"Andi said and I rolled my eyes.

"No way I'm staying here,"I said and they frowned.

"Come on it'll b- I cut her off.

"I said no!"I yelled and I slammed the door.

I really don't want to be bothered right now. This will probably just be another useless birthday. Then I heard the doorbell ring again. I opened it to see Marty.

"Hey buff I need to show you something,"he said.

"What is it?"I asked and then I see a figure behind him. My eyes widen.

I ran to the figure and I hugged them."Mom!"I said.

"Hi baby,"she said and we pulled apart.

"So are you ready to party?"Marty asked.

"Yes,"I replied.

Then we went to andi's house to see everyone cheering and throwing confetti.

"Happy Birthday Buffy!"They all said.

"Thanks for doing this guys,"I said and played games and ate the cake.

After everyone left, Marty and I were sitting on the porch.

"So buffy did you have fun?"he asked.

"More than fun thank you for bringing my mom,"I said and I kissed his cheek. He blushed.

"Your welcome,"he said and kissed me.

Best birthday ever!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>