|Movie Night|Jandi

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<< Andi >>

Jonah and I were going to watch a  scary movie with buffy and cyrus. Cyrus went to get more popcorn and I was sitting next to Jonah. I blushed and Buffy nudged me.

"Hey Andi can we talk?"Buffy asked.

"Sure,"I said and she dragged me to my room.

"Are you and Jonah going to get together? I know you like him,"she said and I blushed.

"No I don't,"I lied.

She gave me a serious look."Andi I can see it in your eyes. You like him."

"Fine I do but he's dating amber so I don't have a chance,"I said.

"Ok let's go back,"she said.

We went back to the living room and started the movie.

Buffy and Jonah weren't scared one bit but Cyrus and I were so scared we were holding on to each other and Jonah looked jealous.

Wait. Jealous? Him? No way.

After a while Buffy and Cyrus left and Jonah was about to leave but needed to talk to me.

"Hey Andi?"he asked.

"Yeah?"I asked.

"I need to ask you something,"he said.

"What is it?"I asked.

"Are you and Cyrus a thing?"he asked.

"What? Me and Cyrus? No way!"I replied laughing.

"Besides, why would you care who I date anyway?"I asked and I saw him blush.

"Because yesterday, I broke up with amber to be with you,"he said and my eyes widen.

"No,"I said.

"What?"he asked.

"I'm not going to be with you if your just going to leave your girlfriend,"I replied.

But then I felt his lips against mine.

"Please Andi, I love you,"he said.

"No I can't do this,"I said and kicked him out.

I just can't do this.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>