Chapter 17: GMG Day Five Part Two

Do you know 'BREAK OUT' from Fairy Tail? Well here is a NaLu rework of the song made by LeonS. The Fairy Tail characters are'nt mine.

Marie's POV

Yay! Lucy-sama won the match against Jenny-san! I wonder if I will fight soon. Hmm, well if that happens good luck to me. "You and Natsu-sama look so cute together!" I complimented.

They both blushed. I giggled at the scene. "T-thanks," stuttered Lucy-sama. I just grinned.

"Well, what about you and Keith?" she said. Now it's Keith and I's turn to blush.

"W-what a-are you t-talking a-about?" Keith stuttered. Erica nudged my shoulder and gave me a you-love-him look. I completely blushed hard.

"Hey guys, the judges are starting to announce the next battle," interrupted Bryan. I sighed in relief. I looked at my sister's face. She had a you're-lucky-he's-there look. I giggled because she has a crush on Bryan.

"Alright folks, the next battle for today is Pandemounium!' Announced Mato. Then after that he gave instructions to us guilds. Aiieeeee! What if I fight? I'm scared.

'We're right here by your side,' a voice spoke. I knew that voice. I-it's K-keith!

I walked over to him blushing. "T-thanks K-keith," I said. He responded with a NP and turned to his right.
(NP = No Problem)

"Fighting for Fairy Tail is Erza, for Lamia Scale is Jura, for Sabertooth is Orga, for Blue Pegasus is Hibiki, for Raven Tail is Obra, for Quatro Puppy is Rocker, for Mermaid Heel is Milliana and last but not the least, for Roaring Dragons is Marie!" The judges announced.

"M-me?!" I shrieked. Then Natsu-sama put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry kid, you'll win," he encouraged. I nodded. The guild cheered for me as I went down to the arena.

I flipped my blue hair and mumbled, "let's do this."

"Pick a stick!" Mato informed. With my snow fairy magic I could easily find the longest stick.

"Yes!" I shouted because I got first try. Everybody looked at me and I blushed.

"I got second try," said Erza. Milliana got third try, Rocker got fourth try, Obra got fifth try, Hibiki got sixth try, Orga got seventh try causing Sabertooth to growl and Jura got the last try.

"So who's first?" Asked Mato. I raised my hand confidently.

"Pick how many monsters would you fight," informed Mato. I nodded in response.

"A hundred monsters," I said confidently. Every mage was shocked at what I said.

"Step right in!" Informed Mato. I nodded again and stepped into this mansion thingy.

I saw many monsters coming this way. "Snow God's Rampage!" I chanted. All the low-class monsters were down.

"Snow God's Secret Arts: Whirlwind of Arc!" I chanted. The A, C, D-class monsters were down.

'That wasn't so hard now?' I thought. Then another wave of A-class monsters went to me.

"What?!" I screamed. I quickly chanted a blast to defeat them. I am a little bruised.

"Now, where is that S-class monster?" I asked to myself. Then I saw a eye ball.

"Get back here!" I yelled. The eye ball ran and turned into a giant monster being.

"Snow God's Secret Arts: Avalanche!" I chanted. Then a ton of snow went to the S-class monster.

I knew that wasn't enough.  "Snow Fairy's Wings!" I chanted again. Then a pair of snow white wings with blue crystals grew out of my back.

Then I flew up. "Snow God's Secret Arts: Snow Clouds Of Light!" I chanted. The monster was hurt.

"Only one more hit," I mumbled. Then an arm hit me. I screamed in pain.

"That won't stop me!" I yelled wiping of the blood in my mouth.

'Fairies of Snow give my thy power to defeat this monster, give me light and power and your ice above, Snow of Light!'  I chanted.

The monster was finally defeated. I walked out of the mansion and the audience roared in amazement.

"That one last move was incredible!" A judge announced. I smiled happily.

Then I felt someone lifting me up, it was Keith! I blushed in embarassment.

For all I know is that Fairy Tail won second, third is Lamia Scale, fourth is Sabertooth, fifth is Mermaid Heel, sixth is Blue Pegasus, seventh is Quatro Puppy and last is Raven Tail.

A/N:
Sorry guys for posting so late! But till the next chapter! Bye!