" I know you can hear me. I need your help." Scott said with a tick of sadness in his voice from outside the door.

Isabella couldn't believe Scott had really thought he hurt the man on the bus. Apparently the victim on the bus had not died, but Scott still blamed himself. Personally, Isabella didn't think Scott was actually capable of that no matter what the dream had shown and she hoped Derek's plan worked, so he could see it too.

Isabella heard Scott's feet move against the creaking wood of the porch as she stood behind the door. She decided that it was the perfect time for her to exit the house.

Isabella opened the door and was met by a face of surprise from Scott, "Izzy?"

Isabella smiled softly and walked out on the porch with him, closing the front door softly behind her, "Hey Scott."

Scott raised an eyebrow at her with a curious expression taking over his face," Is your dad home?"

"Yeah, but he's still kind of mad at you for getting him arrested, basically alerting the hunters of our location, and assuming that he killed my aunt." Isabella said as she began leaning on a pillar.

Scott winced and shook his head as he held a face full of guilt, " Uh- Yeah, I'm sorry about all of that, but I need help to find out if I actually hurt the man on the bus. Izzy, it's eating me up inside."

" Scott, it wasn't you." Isabella gave Scott a firm look. She felt Scott was too pure at heart to do something as horrendous as that, even when losing control.

Scott couldn't believe her, not until he had proof that he hadn't done it. He shook his head again and looked down with the saddest expression Isabella had ever seen, " You don't know that. I could have. I need to know."

" Fine, since you insist on knowing the truth." Isabella sighed and rubbed her temples. Her head was beginning to hurt, " I can show you how to remember."

"Really?" Scott's head snapped up and he looked at Isabella with a new hope in his eyes.

"Yeah, go back to the bus. Go inside. See it, feel it. Let your senses -- your sight, smell, touch -- let them remember for you."

"That's it? Just - just go back?"

"Do you want to know what happened?"

"I just want to know if I hurt him."

Derek then walked out the front door without warning with a smug look on his face, " No, you don't. You want to know if you'll hurt her."

Derek pointed at Isabella, he knew that was really what Scott was worried about. He may have thought the boy was immature and childish, but he knew he cared for his daughter.

Scott immediately put his head down in shame, Derek was right. He cared more about the safety of Isabella than he really did about what he had possibly done to his former bus driver. All he cared about was her recently.

Isabella growled at her father angrily as she watched Scott's head fall again and pushed herself off the pillar to walk to Scott.

Isabella pushed his head up with her hands softly placed on his chin to look into his beautiful eyes as she asked sadly, "Is that true?"

Scott nodded slowly as he kept direct eye contact with Isabella and she immediately pulled him into a tight hug," Scott don't worry." she whispered into his ear," You'll never hurt me. I'm capable of protecting myself. I'll always be here. "

Isabella gently let him out of the hug and he looked at her skeptically, " You're sure? I couldn't live with myself if I hurt you."

Isabella smiled and extended her claws cockily before waving them playfully in his face, " I'm sure."

Home// Scott McCallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें