Chapter XXXI- Wedding

(Don't play yet!)

Lust's P.O.V

It was my wedding day and I was nervous as hell. I didn't want to trip or anything, or forget my vows but the one I'm the most worried about is either he'll say 'I do' or my brother shows up. Yes, I invited him because we're family and I know he hates me but I still love him. I heard my bells ring. Oh stars. I saw Ink, Dream and Blue throw the flowers. Yeah, overtime we became friends. I made them my flower girls-err-guys. The song played, Life was using the piano.

(Play the song!)

I walked down the aisle. I saw familiar faces except my brother. My veil was surprisingly traslucent. I expected it to be opaque since it was pretty thick looking. I walked till I reached the Alter and all I had to say when I looked at Horror was 'Damn!' I mean seriously, I didn't expect him to looks so hot! He wore a black tuxedo. Altertale Sans, StoryShift Sans and Willow was there.
Alter, StoryShift&Willow: We're here to celebrate the lovely bringing of these two souls. Please say your vows.

"Lust, my first love, we have met quite differently than we've expected. I may not have loved you at first sight and well, my motive was to kill you but that changed overtime after how I realized how much it hurt to see you cry. We may be different, a killer and a werewolf but we still love eachother. Till death do us apart, I'll love you for an eternity..."

Horror slipped on my ring. We both smiled lovingly.

"Horror, the first person I've loved, I may not have expected to trust you very easily and I admit that when I bought that dagger I wanted to kill you, but, that changed for over the three years we haven't seen eachother. I missed you dearly and I found that I fell in love with you. Till death do us apart, I will protect you for an eternity.........."

I slipped on his ring, he smiled with a glint of happiness in his eyes.

Alter Will you, Horror Severe, take Lust Violet to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Here it comes!

Horror: I do

Yes!

Willow: And do you, Lust Violet, take Horror Severe to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Lust: I do!

StoryShift: With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Horror and I locked eyelights and leaned in, everything was slow and it was finally about time, we were 1 inch apart..............

"STOP!!!!"