Chapter XXIV- I Can't?

Lust's P.O.V

I was following Cherrin through the forest. I looked at the markings on my arms(I know I wrote thighs at last chapter, I mean to say front legs but I confused them with thighs so yeah), Just a bit more till I can get rid of these. Its worriying. Horror gripped my hand and squeezed it to reassure me. I smiled weakly at him. We stopped in front of a cage and Cherrin beckoned us inside. We entered and there stood...

"REAPER?!"

I practically screamed. He turned around and he looked really different. He wore a tan and cream cloak with a light blue gradient on these things that looks like a scarf and a blue orb thing in the middle like a clip. He gave off a very relaxed and lively aura. His smile was warm.

???: How may I help you young one?

Lust: You're.....You're not Reaper, are you?

???: *Chuckles* Well, I do not look like a goat do I?

Lust: ........wha-?

Error: ThIs Is ThE aLtErNaTe VeRsIoN oF ReApEr. AlTeRtAlE! ReApErTaLe SaNs. FiLtHy AbOmMiNaTiOnS....

Lust: Well! I'm gonna just call you AR! Sans. Simple as that! If not them I'm gonna call you Willow.

???: I prefer Willow over AR! Sans.

Lust: Okay then 'Willow' I came here to show you this.

I rolled up my sleeve and he gasped.

Willow: Oh my goodness! The markings of destruction! How did you encounter an Umbra? You didn't go there, did you?

Lust: I........I did.

Nightmare: Care to tell us what 'there' is?

Lust: I *sigh* went into the void....

Error: HoW dId YoU gEt In ThErE!?

Lust: I learnt many new magics and gained abilities. One of them was new and I tried it out. It teleported me into the void where I saw ######......

Error: YoU sAw HiM?!

Lust: Yeah, I also saw an Umbra and it grabbed me, a weird crawling feeling went up my arm and I got these markings. How to I get rid of these?

Willow: I'm afraid you can't....

Lust: I can't? You have got to be kidding!

Willow: No.....I'm not. You may get different markings along the way too. Like the markings of the ocean. It allows you to use water as you please. The markings of time is one as well, it will allow you to see visions of the future and allows you to reverse time back. Although it isn't good, it can be useful to save others.

Lust: Wow, let me guess, the markings of the ocean is blue?

Willow: No, its purple. The markings of time is blue.

Lust: Well! Thats something new!

Horror: We also want to know why Nightmare keeps turning back into his passive form.

Nightmare: Yeah, its a pain.

Willow: Hmm.....

Willow placed a hand and rubbed his chin thoughtfully. An idea seemed to have appeared into his head.

Willow: Ah! Do one of you happen to have the orb of true form?

Lust: *Sweats* Um.......*cough* I.....

Willow: You have it, don't you?

Lust: Yeaaaaaahhh....

Nightmare: SO THIS WAS ALL YOUE FAULT!!!

Lust: OH GOD!!!

I booked it past the others as Nightmare chased after me. A tentacle wrapped itself on my waist. "AHHH!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!" I shrieked. "Shut the fuck up!!" Nightmare glared at me and brought me back into the cave. He plopped me down on the floor and the orb of true form rolled out from my pockets. I laughed nervously and went to grab it.

Nightmare: NOPE!!

Nightmare grabbed the orb as it shone. Nightmare started coughing.

Killer: Nighty!!

Killer went to his side and patted his back. Nightmare turned back into his passive form.

Lust: *Chuckles* Welcome back, Bluemoon.

Killer stared into his purple eyes and grabbed him into a hug. Nightmare growled.

Nightmare: Damn you Lust!!

Lust: You were the one who activated the orb!

Nightmare trashed about and Killer was laughing. We joined into the laughter and Nightmare gave a very adorable grumpy face.