chapter 13: are you kidding me

Start from the beginning

There were maybe five of them and they all had the same expressions.

"Hey, guys!" I said happily, putting my sharpie in my back pocket and walking up to them.

"Oh my god." A short girl said, bringing her hand up to her mouth. She had a cute lip ring and blue eyes, everything about her screamed Luke Hemmings and I could already tell her and her friends were 5sos fans like myself. (and i'm fucking proud like have u heard youngblood).

"This can't be real."

"Wig." A guy with nerdy glasses whispered, referencing stan twitter. I laughed at him and stopped in front of the small group.

"How are you all, did you guys enjoy the show?" I asked, hugging them each individually.

"Holy shit, yes! My favorite part was when you had Thomas come out and rap 2pac with you!" The Luke Hemmings girls said. Thomas had become a favorite in the Y/N Y/L/N fandom so I liked to surprise my fans with him.

"It was so amazing, Y/N, I had so much fun." A girl with a jean skirt on that sculpted her bubble butt said, winking at me.

"Thanks, gorgeous." I replied, returning the wink. The guy shook her shoulders and 'eek'd'.

"So are you all together?" I asked them.

"Yeah, we all pooled our money together and got summer jobs to get VIP tickets." A black-haired girl said. She had on my merch hoodie.

"Guys, I'm not that important!" I begged, as my cheeks warmed up.

"Shut up, you're everything!"

"We would do it again."

"Don't even say that!"

I laughed and shook my head at them. K felt guilty that they spent so much time just to come see me for a few hours.

"Okay, okay. Well so what are your guys' names?"

"I'm Morgan," The Luke Hemmings girls said. She pointed to the black haired girl and another blonde. "That's Elegance and Regina. Uh, his name is Jaedon-" She pointed to the guy.

Jaedon finished for her by wrapping his arm around the bubble booty girl's shoulders, "And this bitch is Galileaaaaa."

"It's nice to meet you guys." I chuckled as Galilea shrugged Jaedon's arm off of her.

We started talking about random things in my life, of course they had questions about me and Fifth Harmony first like every body else but they seemed genuine in their support for me and showed it. I signed a lot of things for them and we all took funny photos for about half an hour. I even introduced them to Thomas after they asked to see him.

I didn't want to say goodbye but it had to come to an end sometime.

"I swear to god, Jaedon, if you don't DM me, I'm going to hunt you down." I joked as I walked them towards the exit.

"Jaedon don't DM her, I wanna see her again." Regina said, causing Morgan to chuckle.

"What if I facetime you guys every so often?" I offered as we stopped in front of the metal door.

"Yes!" They all agreed and started saying things to me all at once.

"Okay, we can make a group chat and everything, but don't forget!" I said, hugging each one, one last time before we said goodbye and security escorted them out.

"Damnit, Y/N, I said quickly." Jennifer complained as I walked back over to my small little crew consisting of Thomas, Jennifer, Nev (my personal body guard) Aaliyah (my new stylist), Tashawn and Victor (my guitarist-when I wasn't playing- and drummer).