Look what he did

Georgia's P.O.V.

It was the night of ball. May was helping me get ready.

I slipped my shoes on and took a look at myself in the mirror

The door popped open and May ran in.

"Ok he's here we need to get you out and waiting for that car to pick you up."

"May calm down." I laughed as I saw she was running around.

"Yeah your right." She sighed sitting down on my bed.

"Now I know how a mother feels wen she's trying to get her daughter ready for prom"

I laughed taking her hand and together we walked out. I saw Ryder looking at a photo on the wall but when he heard us he turned around and looked at me with his eyes wide.

"Georgia... you look. Beautiful." I smiled and fixed my dress a little. I could feel my face heating up.

"You look really good in a suit." I aimed fixing his tie.

"I try." I rolled my eyes at him but smiled.

"Alright let's get you two kids down into the car" May said pushing us out. The car was waiting for us when we got down there and we got in. The whole ride I would see Ryder looking at me and blush.

We pulled up to the building and me and Ryder looked at it in amazement.

"Well looks like we're doing this." Ryder took my hand showing me that he was still here.

We walked in and I could see that a lot of people had came. Right away I found my father.

"Georgia very happy you could make it...and who's this?" He asked as him and his new wife came over.

"Dad this is Ryder. Ryder my dad and his wife Grace." Ryder put his hand out and Grace took it.

" it's nice to meet you both."

"Oh Georgia you sure know how to pick them." Grace said making a smile go to my face as I looked to Ryder.

"So what do you do Ryder?" Grace asked.

"Um I'm a fighter ." I could see the judgment in my dads eyes.

"A fighter..."

"You know what me and Ryder are going to go and get something to drink." I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me.

"Your father looked like he wanted to die when I said that." He said laugh. I did as well as we walked over to get a drink.

We got to dance and have fun. Ryder was actually a really good dancer surprisingly.

I went and waited in line so that I could get another drink. As I did I over heard a few women talking about me.

"Can you believe she's back?"

"I heard He's paying for her school so that she can come and be apart of the family again"

"And did you see the boy she was with? I heard he was a fighter."

I rolled my eyes. The woman that were here were all the same. Talk about anything that doesn't involve themselves.

I grabbed my drink and went off to find Ryder.

Ryder's P.O.V

I went to sit down and wait for Georgia as she got a drink. I was watching the people dance when some came up to me.

"Is this set taken?"

It was Georgia's father. I shook my head no and he sat with me.

"How long have you been fighting?"

"Ever since I got out of high school sir."

"I've heard that your really good?" He asked taking a sip of his drink.

"I guess so."

"And you do this all for money?" Now I knew where this was going. I sat up a little in my seat.

"It's not all about the money no"

"Well from the looks of it that's all your in it for. So I'll make you a deal. You see Ryder I need my family's reputation to be great for my election. Now having Georgia dating a fighter doesn't help that."

I held my fist down by my side for all I wanted to do right now was hit him.

"Let me take a guess as to what your asking. You want me to stay away from Georgia and in return what will I get?" I hissed. He put his glass down and sat up.

"Well Ryder I can give you enough money for you to live a very happy life with out my daughter."

I felt everything in me want to jump and hit this guy but I knew if I did that it would just be worse.

"You know what I say to that sir?"

He looked at me wanting to know what I had to say.

"I say you can go to fucking hell." I stood up and walked off not looking back to that ass.

Georgia's P.O.V

I found Ryder walking really fast and he looked mad. I stopped him before he walked away from me.

"Ryder what's wrong?" He tried to walk away but I put my hand to his face.

"Hey talk to me." He looked down at me hard and I knew something was wrong.

"There She is. Miss can we talk about how your coming back to be with your family and work with your father on his campaign?" Some woman with a note pad asked.

"What?"

"Yes that's right my daughter is coming back to help me." My dad said getting In between me and Ryder.

"Oh my god." I said pushing him away. He looked mad but at this time I couldn't care less.

"You lied to me. You told me that you wouldn't try and use me for help with the election."

The woman started to write everything down as my father gave me a look that said play along.

"No Georgia I really want to get the family together."

"Really Dad? Then why does she think that I'm here for part of the campaign?"

"And why would you pay me money to stay away from your daughter?" Ryder asked and now I understood why he was mad.

"You know what Dad your still the same. You only care about yourself. Have a good life with out me. Wait...you never cared if I was in it or not." I gave him a fake smile and walked off grabbing Ryder's hand.

When we got out of there I felt the tears falling.

"Hey look at me." Ryder pulled me to look at him.

"How much did he offer for you to stay away from me?"

I wiped away a tear that had fallen "Don't worry about tha-"

"How much Ryder?"

"He said enough to make me happy to live with out you. But that's not true...I could never be happy with out you." He smiled and I felt the butterflies in my stomach.

"Come on. Let's take you home."

I let him pull me away from this place. I still couldn't believe I trusted him again. And look what he did.