Stop getting in fights

🚧16 and up

I walked over to the sink and got a towel wet and brought some ice over to him as he sat down on my couch.

I walked over and patted the blood off his face as I stood between his legs. I felt so close to him but yet I wanted to be closer.

"You know you really need to stop getting in fights for me. It's not good for you to get this hurt for me." He chuckled and looked up at me.

"Yeah well I don't mind."

"Thank you again. I know that guy was a little..."

"A dick." I laughed and nodded my head.

"Yeah that." I pulled the cloth down and looked at his face thy I had held up. He was looking right at me as I did this. I cleaned my throat and pulled away.

"So do you want anything to drink?" I walked into the kitchen and pulled open the fridge. I pulled myself a beer out and looked to him.

"Yeah I'll take one thanks." I pulled it out and handed it to him.

I went to grab a cup but I was having a hard time getting it. I went to get up on my counter but a hand on my waist made me stop. I felt Ryder's body up against mine as he reached past me to grab the cup.

I felt the heat coming off his body and felt every move me made.

He handed me the cup and I could feel his lips by my ear.

"T-thank you" I said holding myself up on the counter and turning to him. I looked at his eyes that were set on me.

I went to walk away but he stopped me cupping my face in his hands and pulling my lips to his.

At first I was shocked. I couldn't believe that he had done that. Then I found myself pulling him closer and wrapping my legs around him. He held me up and put me on the counter as he spread my legs going In between.

I ran my fingers threw his hair and tugged a little at the end owning a moan from him. I felt his tongue push into my mouth and his hands go to my legs to pull me closer.

I wanted him so bad but I didn't know him. Why did he have this effect on me?

He pulled the top of my romper down and never did he take his eyes off mine. I grabbed his face and pulled his lips back to mine. He started kissing down my neck as I let my head go back. I grabbed his belt and tried to get it off.

His fingers slipped into the straps of my bra and pulled it down leaving everything exposed to him. He kissed down to the middle of my chest. I squealed when he playfully bit me and I felt the smirk on his lips.

He pulled off his shirt and I could see all the tattoos he had on his body. I wanted to look at them some more but he didn't give me a chance as he kissed me again.

I went to reach down to his member when the front door popped open. I squealed as Ryder covered me with his body. He helped me get Dressed and we looked to the door.

"Your friend here told me this is where she lived."

The guy from earlier said as he brought a laughing drunk May into my apartment.

I jumped down and walked over to him.

"Georgia this is my friend Cole." Ryder said following me.

"And the drunk girl he's holding is my friend May. Here just put her there. I don't know why she wouldn't just let you take her home."

"Wait So she doesn't live here?" Cole asked putting her on the couch."

"Shhhh dunt Tell Him wereee I Livee" May said putting her finger to her lip like it was a secret. "I don't want them finding the secret crabby paddy formula."

I laughed and put a blanket over her. "Don't worry May I don't think he will get it."

"Why is your lipstick all over his face?" She asked looking to Ryder. I looked to see that my red lipstick was all over his face. Cole chuckled as I sighed and walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed May some Advil and water and put it right by her.

"Thank you Cole for bringing her home. I'm going to stay with her for the night."

"Yeah no problem. I'll go wait outside." He said walking out.

I looked to Ryder and he did the same. I saw that he had lipstick all over his face and I started to laugh.

"You did this." He said laughing and wiping it off.

"I did it! I wasn't the one to start it."

"Well I'm sad it had to end." He pulled me to him and kissed me.

"I am too." He smiled and pulled back grabbing his coat.

"Goodbye the guy my friend almost had sex with."

"MAY" I screamed as Ryder started to laugh.

"Goodbye Drunk girl who came in out of no were." He gave me one last smile before he closed the door walking out.

"He was hot. I almost hate myself for coming in when you guys were-"

"May." I laughed now not able to take her mouth that wouldn't shut up.

"Go to sleep." I laughed walking into my room.

Ryder's P.O.V

I closed the door with a smile and turned to see Cole with a big one on his face.

"You little devil you." I rolled my eyes and walked to the elevator.

"So how was she?was she good." The door opened and I walked in looking at him.

"You know Cole if you weren't my friend I would punch you until you couldn't stand." He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Duly noted."

He looked down and then looked back up with a funny smirk on his face.

"Think you may need a cold shower" I looked down and saw what he meant.

"Shit" I said fixing myself as he laughed.

My phone went off and I answered it.

"Hello?" As soon as the elevator open I ran out.

"Hey what's wrong man?" Cole ran after me.

"We got to go to the hospital now."

He didn't ask any questions he knew what was going on. We got onto the car and off we were.