Hit me

Georgia's P.O.V

I was sitting watching tv at home when My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Georgia you got to get here quick. It's me Cole. Ryder's been in and accident. I need you to come to the gym now."

"What!" I said jumping up and putting a pair of jeans on. I grabbed my shoes and keys and ran out the door.

"Please just hurry." And with that he hung up.

I drove to the gym and ran in. When I got there I saw Ryder punching a bag in perfect health.

"Thank you I needed a break." Cole said running out the door.

"Cole what the hell?"

"Maybe you can get him to stop. Bye" He said closing the door and running down the street.

"Georgia?" I turned to see him looking at me. A few of the other men that were in here were now looking at me to.

I looked back to him and saw that he had no shirt on. The sweat was making him look like he was glowing. He had the perfect body for that to.

"Ah Cole called me and told me you had been in and accident."

He laughed and pulled his gloves off.

"No he just tagged teamed you."

I looked at him with confusion and he laughed.

"You've never seen were the one guy in the ring tagged his teammate and they switch?"

"To tell you the truth I've never seen fighting."

He put his hand to his chest and gasped.

"What? I don't like to hit." He laughed and pulled me up to the ring.

"Put these on." He said handing me gloves. I did as he said.

"Ok and hold them like this." He said putting them up in front of my face. Through the gloves I saw his eyes as he looked at me.

"Now move your leg back a little and have the other one like that."

He grabbed a big punching bag and brought it to me.

"Now hit me."He laughed as I gave him a confused look.

"I'm sorry what?

"Hit me. Pretend I'm someone you don't like." I looked at the bag and did that. I started punching and punching.

"Ok whoever your thinking about I hope it's not me. You've got a mean punch." He said as I stopped.

"No it wasn't you." No it was my father.

"Who was it?"

"Just someone I can't understand."

He nodded his head and put the bag down.

"So Why are you Here?" I asked

"I have a fight coming up and I need to get ready."

I couldn't believe that. He was a fighter? That explains why he's in such great shape.

"Can I come and watch?" He looked back to me shocked.

"You want to watch me get hit and punch another guy?"

"I-I just thought since you liked it I could try and like it." I looked down feeling stupid now. He sighed and rubbed his face.

"Alright but you have to stay with Cole the whole time. Don't leave him." I smiled.

"You never know maybe I'll try to get in the ring." I said as I jumped around putting the gloves up. He watched me with amusement as I did this. I pretend to punch him a few times and he laughed grabbing my arm and pulling me to him.

I looked up at him and laughed. "Let's get these off you before you hurt yourself." He said pulling the gloves off of my hands.

Ryder's P.O.V

I had stopped by to see Abby. Before every fight I stop to see her.

"Well would you look who it is. The brother that left to go after some girl." I chuckled and sat next her her. She knew I was seeing someone but I never really like to talk about it.

"So Who are you fighting tonight?"

"Some guy named bones." She covered her mouth as she tried not to laugh.

"I'm sorry some of the names are just...well stupid."

"Hey that's better then Blood. That was the guys name from last time." She smiled. I missed that smile. When everything happened to her she never really smiled.

"I wish I could come to see you. Staying in this bed all day is never fun."

"Yeah I guess not. I'm sorry Abby, but as soon as they say your better I will take you to wherever you want to go."

She smiled and sat up a little "really?"

"Yeah really. Where do you want to go?"

"The beach. We used to go as kids and I want to go again." I nodded my head and remembered when we were kids and Mom and Dad took us there.

"That's a deal that I can make." I put my hand out to her and we shook on it.

"Now go and kick some bones ass." I laughed and shook my head.

"Your lucky I'm not Mom or days because they would kill you if you said that to them." I hugged her before leaving.