Were You In A Fight

Georgia's P.O.V

As the night came less people came in. All the workers had left. The chef had to go home and I thought it would be good to close up.

I started to clean the tables down when I heard the bell to the door pop open.

I looked to see a man with a hoody on. I would have freaked out if he didn't pull it back and sit at a table. He looked to be my age but I couldn't tell with all the cuts and bruises on his face.

I grabbed the menu and walked over to him placing it down. He looked up to me and I really got a good look at his face. He was a very good looking guy. You could even tell that with the cuts and bruises.

"You look like you just were in a fight." I laughed pulling out my note pad. His eyes got wide and he looked down.

"Um so what can I get for you?"

"Just some water and fries." I quickly wrote that down and walked to the back. I grabbed a bag and filled it with ice and got the water and fries.

Walking back out to him I put everything down and he looked up when I put the ice next to him.

"Though you might need this." He gave me a small smiled and took the ice putting it to his head

I walked back over to the counter and grabbed my book that I needed to study. It was for nursing which was what I wanted to do.

I heard the bell to the door go off again and I looked to see someone I didn't want to see right now.

"Ross go home." I sighed putting my book down as he made his way to me.

"No not with out you." He said sounding a little possessive. Me and Ross have been together only a few months and the first day I should have ran. He was so all about himself and wanted to control everything about me. I couldn't even talk to Mary sometimes because he was jealous.

"I've told you a million times Ross were done. You had your chance and you waisted it with that girl I found you with. I hope you have fun with her."

I pushed past him and went to walk to the back but he grabbed my arm really hard and pulled me to him.

"You listen to me. Your coming home with me weather you want to or not." He hissed at me. I brought my hand up and slapped him and pushed him. He got mad and slapped me making me hit the floor.

I looked up to see him looking down at me. He went to grab me but a hand grabbing his stopped him.

It was that guy. He pulled Ross's hand back and twisted it making him scream in pain. Ross threw his other hand at the guys face but he ducked hitting Ross in the jaw.

"Never touch her again." The guy hissed pushing Ross back. He got down next to me and gave me a weak smile.

"You ok?" I nodded my head and took his hand as he helped me up.

"I think you broke my arm." Ross cried in pain as he got himself up. I saw this guy going to go back at him and I ran in front of him and put my hands out to stop him from doing anything.

He looked down at me and I saw his face soften.

"Your lucky that's all I did. Leave now or it will get worse." He said looking to Ross.

"Whatever I'll see you later Georgia." I listened for the bell to go off before I stepped away

"Thanks for that but I don't think you needed to do that to his arm."

"Well he hurt you." He lifted his hand and I felt it softly landed on my cheek. I felt my heart going fast as he wiped my lip and pulled back showing me the blood that I had on my lip.

"Oh my god." I turned around and looked for a bar towel. I put it to my lip and turned back to him.

"Again thanks...?"

"Ryder. My names Ryder." I gave him a small smile.

"I'm Georgia."

The sound of a phone went off and Ryder ran over to his table. He picked up his phone and I went back to reading.

When he finished with the call he walked over putting some money down.

"I'll see you around I guess then Georgia." He said walking to the door.

"Yeah I guess ." A part of me wished that was true. I knew I would never see him after this. He waved before walking out leaving me to think about what just happened.