Saving her

This was the one thing in my life that I kept a secret. Not because I didn't care for them but only because it could be used as a weakness if someone found out.

When we got there I ran down the hallway that I knew all to well. The doctor tried to stop me from going in but I pushed him.

Running into the room I saw her laying there with some of her hair in her hand. She had tears falling down her eyes as I sat next to her.

She had a panic attack when she saw what was happening to her hair. I'm sorry but she asked for you and I didn't know what to do." Cole thanked him and then walked to her.

"Abby look at me." I said grabbing her hand and making her drop the hair. Her dull eyes looked up to mine and I gave her a smile.

"I-I" she had no words. I pulled her to me and held her to me as she cried.

Abby is my younger sister. After my parents kicked her out I took her in. Our parents were the rich and rude ones you saw in a movie. They were the ones you hated and wished something happened to them.

All my dad cared about was his work and our mother was all fame and money. I moved out as soon as I could and left Abby. She hated it. As soon as they kicked her out I took her in. Later we found out she had cancer.

She was my secret. I did this so nothing could happen to her. So that she was safe and getting better. If they found out about her people could use her against me in a fight.

"I'm a freak." She cried and I pulled her back.

"No your not. Don't you ever say that. Your going to be fine. You just have to trust me." I said trying not to break. I pulled her to me and sat there as she cried herself to sleep.

When she was out I laid her back on the hospital bed and got up. Cole was looking at her as he held her hand.

"I'll stay with her. You have a match to get ready for. If she wakes up I'll let you know." He said not looking away from her.

Cole always had something towards my sister. He knew never to act on it because I would kill him. I trust him though. I know he really cares for her and I'll let him do this.

"Yeah ok. I'll just call me if she wakes." I quickly left the room going down the hallway.

I went home and then I got changed into shorts and a shirt and grabbed my workout bag.

I got to the gym and knocked on the door. Benny who owned it came to the door and looked at me with confusion. He opened the door and let me in.

"Hey Benny. Can I come in for a little while. I need to get ready." He nodded his head and let me in.

"You know it's almost 1:00 in the morning." His deep voice said as I walked in.

"Yeah I'm sorry. I just got a lot on my mind."

"Well here. I'm leaving soon. You can close up when ever."He handed me the keys "thanks Benny"

I walked over to the bags and pulled my shirt off and grabbed my gloves. I looked at them and put them down. I started to hit the bag with out my gloves. The pain shot through my hand as I started hitting the bag.

I jumped around and to the music that I put on and hit the bag.

For Abby is what I kept reminding myself. This was for her. I just had to get the money and help her out.

The door opened and I looked to see William walking in. He looked as though he had just gotten out of bed. I could see the look of sadness in his eyes and I knew that Cole had called him.

"How did you know where I was?"

"Benny called and told me that you had asked to practice. He wanted to know if everything was alright. Then I got a call from Cole."

I kept hitting the bag and I let the blood run down my hands.

"Kid stop." He said grabbing my hands. He Sighed and pulled me to the first aid kit. He wrapped my hands up in tape after he cleaned them. Putting my gloves on he let me go.

"Well we're here. Why don't we work on your foot work. Come"

I followed him as he got a bag and brought it up to the ring. We got in and started. He threw a few punches at me and I dogged them. I hit the bag and jumped around.

I was grateful for Will. He was always there for me and Abby. He always wants to help out but all I need him to do is get me better at fighting so I can save Abby.