First day

Ryder's P.O.V

I hadn't left the gym. Will went home and then Cole would come. They would both switch and have there time with me. I was focusing on this match.

"Cole" I screamed and he popped his head out from under all the towels he was sleeping in.

"God Ryder it's 2:00 in the morning. Give it a rest." He said plopping his head back.

"Why don't you go see how Abby's doing?" He quickly jumped up and all the towels went everywhere.

"I'll see you later." I rolled my eyes at him and continued to work.

Benny came and held the bag. "You know kid it's getting late. You haven't left in two days now. Why don't you go home."

"Come on Benny just a little longer. I'll close up this time I promise."

He let his head hang as he shook his head.

"Goodnight." He said walking out turning the front lights out."

I walked over to my bag and grabbed my water taking some of it and sitting down putting my head to the wall.

How did everything get this crazy? All I wanted was for Abby to be better again.

Georgia's P.O.V

I got to the hospital right on time as I walked in. I went up to the mane floor where I met Dr. Weston. I was going to be following him around and helping out some of the patients.

"Here is where most of our cancer patients are. That's what you will be working in right?" He asked as we walked into the hall.

"Yes it is."

"Ok well Maryann here will show you around so you can get to know everyone and everything."

Dr. Weston looked to a woman who had to be around my mothers age. She looked nice.

"Hi you must be Georgia. It's good to have you." I gave her a smile and shook her hand.

"Ok well I have some work to get to. If you need me please come and find me when ever you need me."

"Thank you doctor." I said as he left.

"Alright why don't I take you around to get to know some of the people here."

"Sounds Great."

We walked around and went in and out of rooms talking to the people there.

We stopped at one room and Maryann knocked on the door.

"Abby are you in here?" We stepped in and I saw a girl looking out the window. She had pail skin that went with her green eyes. The hat she had on his her hair from me.

I walked in and gave her a smile.

"Abby this is Georgia. She's going to be here with us for a while. Do you want to say anything?"

The girl slowly looked to me and I saw the pain in her eyes. She sat up and tilted her head.

"Why come here? We're all dying anyway?"

I was shocked that she said that. A girl her age should not be saying something like that. She looked so hurt I just wanted to help her.

"Abby." The nurse warned.

I walked closer sitting next to her. I looked out the window and saw that there was a garden she was looking at.

"Do you want to go out there?"

"She's not aloud." The nurse said making me look back to her.

"She tried to run away the last time we let her out."

Looking back to the girl I felt bad. She was so young and worried about death.

"Why don't we start back with the tour?"

I got up and walked with Maryann. As I left I looked back to see she was still looking out the window. I wanted to help her. I didn't know how but I would.