Lets Get Out Of Here

Ryder's P.O.V

"Let's go you said yes already." Cole reminded me as I walked into my room. I told Cole I would go out tonight if Will gave me off. Now I was actually wishing that Will didn't and I was back practicing.

"If I say I'll go will you stop nagging me?"

"Most likely not but I'll try." I sighed and fell to my bed.

"Fine I'll go but I want to be home by 12"He smiled and ran to his room to get ready.

I picked out and outfit and got ready. I grabbed my keys and me and Cole ran out to the club.

When I got there the music was blasting. I got a drink with Cole and sat to watch some of the girls. None of them really were what I wanted.

"I see a red head calling my name." Cole said as he placed his drink down with a smirk. He fixed his hair and got up going off.

"Thanks man" I yelled as he left me. "Great friend you are"

I looked back to the dance floor and started looking around. Maybe another drink will do. I went to get up and go but I stopped when my eyes landed on her.

It was Georgia. God she looked so beautiful. I watched as her and her friend went out to the dance floor. Her legs were showing off in that outfit she had. It took everything in me not to go to her and pull her to me. I don't even know her and I want her.

She looked so happy and I loved watching her dance and have fun. My smile soon left when I saw what was coming to her.

Georgia's P.O.V

I walked in with May and looked around at all the people who were here.

"I think I'm going-"

"No you don't." May says grabbing my arm and pulling me with her because she knew I was going to make a run for it.

"Let's get you a drink." She did what she said she was going to do and got me a drink. It was nothing I had had before though and I loved it.

Soon May had me on the dance floor and I was happy to say that I wanted to be there.

I felt a hand snake it's way around my waist as I was pulled to a hard chest. I jumped back to see some guy before he tried to put his face in my neck.

"What the hell get off of me." I said trying to push him but he had a hard grip on me.

"Come on. I'll make your night special." He whispered into my ear and I wanted to throw up.

"Hey get away from her." May said coming closer now. The guys friend grabbed May and pulled her to him.

Before I could do anything the guys hands were on my butt. His one traveled up the side of my waist and I started to push him away but to no avail.

I felt his hands ripped away from me and I looked to see a back.

"What the hell man." The guy who was holding me a few minutes ago said as he pushed the other away.

"What happened?" Some guy asked walking up to the other. I now saw that It was Ryder.

"He was hurting her and her friend." He said looking to me.

"Alright listen man why don't we just walk away and this never happened." The guy next to Ryder said. He grabbed Ryder and went to walk away.

I saw the guy who had his hands on me lunge forward and I screamed for Ryder. He turned and punched the guy right out.

"Well I tried to keep this from happening." The guy said before he grabbed the other guy who was coming at Ryder. He kicked him and pushed him to the ground.

Everyone started gathering as Ryder and his friend were fighting these guys. I some how got in between him and the guy and made Ryder look at me.

"Let's get out of here." I breathed pulling him with me. He followed and I pulled him out the back. It wasn't a far walk to my house so I took him there. When we got there I let him in.