I got it

Georgia's P.O.V

"What the hell did I drink?" May asked as she sat up on the couch.

"I don't know but you were really out of it last night." I handed her a coconut water and let her drink it.

"What did I do?"

"Well you told me not to tell Cole were you live so that he doesn't find the Crabby paddy formula."

"Oh god" she put her hand to her head and laid back down.

"I'm going to go to work. I'll see you later." I heard a grunt of a goodbye and I closed the door.

Walking down the street to the diner I got in and Patty gave me a smile.

I grabbed my note pad and went out to the tables.

"Georgia get 7" someone told me and I walked over to table 7

"Hi-" I saw his small smile as he looked up to me.

I turned to walk away and he called me.

"Georgia please just hear me out." I turned back to him.

"Listen I know you hate me right now."

"I've hated you since I knew what hate was. I've hated you because you told mom you didn't want anything to do with me."

"That's not true" He hissed getting up.

"Really? Where were you then Dad? Where were you when I had nightmares? Where were you when I graduated from high school? Where were you when I got into college?"

He looked down and I knew I had him. He was still the same after all these years.

"It was all Mom. Mom was there through it all. The nightmares, graduations, and college letters. So don't stand here and tell me you want to try to be apart of my life just because you need a big happy family for the election. Go home to your wife and see if she will give you another kid that you will forget about."

He gave me a hard stair as I walked away from him. I went into the kitchen and pulled my phone out to see that my mom had tried to call me. He must have told her that he was going to come.

I called her back and sat as she answered on the other end.

"I'm sorry I tried to warn you."

"Yeah I know you did. So what did he say this time?"

"Well he said he would pay for your nursing school. All he needs is for you to stay with him and be his daughter for the election. He thinks that they will vote him for governor if he has a family. So the same he says all the time."

I laughed shaking m head. "How's my little brother?"

After my dad left us my mom had found someone else she loved. They ended up moving to Florida and they had a child together My little brother.

"He's doing good. Missing his sister." I smiled "it won't be long. I'll be back for Christmas."

"That's good. Hey we are going to the park right now. Can I call you back?"

"Yeah I have to get back to work. Love you mom"

"Love you to baby"

I smiled putting the phone down and getting back to work.

Later that day I went home and May was still there. She had ordered some food and we got to have dinner together.

"Oh by the way someone left this at your door." May said as we were watching tv handing me a note.

"Oh my god" I screamed taking it from her and opening it.

I ripped the paper off and read what it said.

"Wow ok whats the rush? It's just a bill or something."

"No it's not May. You remember last month I had put in an Application for me to work at the hospital in town. I would get to know the ropes and I can still study and all that?"

"Yeah I remember?"

"I GOT IT." I jumped up spinning in a circle.

"Really" May said getting up and giving me a hug.

"I start tomorrow!"

"Well we need to find you an outfit for your first day. There could be a hot doctor." May said pulling me to my room.