Chapter Eighteen

Your P.O.V-

The movie ended and literally no one laughed with the movie. Not even I.

Toby stands up and goes upstairs muttering a 'goodnight'.
I glance at the clock and see that it's almost midnight. Jeff stands up with Luna and walk upstairs. Soon everyone went to sleep, so did Ej and I.

Jack and I got undressed and ready to sleep, I'm waiting for Jack to come out the bathroom sitting on his bed on my phone. Stalking some guys facebook

I hear footsteps coming my way. I feel someone jumping next to me, smiling I kiss Ej's cheek.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me backwards on my back, he hovers above me and starts to kiss me. He licks my bottom lip asking me to enter, I gave him access and our tongues danced.
He tugs on my shirt and takes it off along with my bra.

I think I'm ready for this.

He starts to kiss my neck and sucks on it. He goes down to my collarbone and breasts. He licks my nipple and massages the other one. I can't help but moan, it feels so good. He then does the same to the other breast.

After awhile he kisses my lips while sliding off my panties. He inserted a finger in my vagina, now wet.

He takes of his boxers and see his bug hard dick. I got a bit scared at that, it won't fit. He inserts himself and starts to trust into me "Ah-faster!". I moan louder and louder as he goes faster. After awhile he pulled out and cummed on my stomach, as I did too, he lays next to me and pecks my lips.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too." We then fall asleep.

Jeff's P.O.V-

Why did slender give me the room next to Ej?!

"His bed is so fucking loud!" Luna groans onto the pillow. I look at her and the moon shines perfectly on her naked form. She only wears panties when she's asleep, and I boxers. So she's giving me a huge turn on, but when we do it. We don't do it loud like Ej and Y/n. It's disgusting hearing my sister like that moan. Plus, she's pregnant.

"Ah-faster!" I hear Y/n. I groan and Luna turns around and stands up after Ej and Y/n are quiet. "What are you gonna do?" I ask her, she opens the door and covers her breasts ignoring me.

I wonder where she's going..

My eyes widen as I realized, I stand up and run to her.

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V-

The door slams open and I shot up, as Y/n did the same. We see Luna walking in covering her breasts damn they're big, just like Y/n's.

I shouldn't be looking, I have Y/n. And I'm happy, wait why is Luna here?

As I was about to ask, Luna beats me to it. "Next time you fuck, do it quietly!" Luna tells us and I see Jeff walking in. Shirtless. I see Y/n looking at Jeff's body, that made me a bit angry.

"I am so sorry!" Jeff says and gently pushes Luna out the doorway and closing it.

"Why where you looking at Luna's breasts?" Y/n turns to me, I raise an eyebrow. "Why where you looking at Jeff's body?" I ask her. She points a finger at me. "Let's forget what we did, love you jack." she says and I smile and kiss her lips. "love you too." I smile and we go to sleep.

((A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait and that I suck at lemons.. I suck yeah sorry. Hope I made it up to you!!))