Chapter Six

Eyeless Jack P.O.V

Great. I didn't only lose Y/n but also my friends. I just don't understand it, what's gotten into her?

"Child, come with me. I have answers to all your questions." I follow slender to his office and sit down on one of the chairs as he sits at his desk.

"So, what's wrong with Y/n?"

He puts his hands together as he looks at me. Atleast I think he is.

"Zalgo found out about her. He set her up against you and soon she'll hate the other pasta's," he grabs a paper and shoves it towards me. I take it and read.

Name : Y/n Woods.

Skip, skip, skip.

Wait! My eyes wander on the page, on that specific spot. "She's Jeff's older sister, She got kidnapped by Zalgo as he pretended to be her father.

" Wait, so. She's been living with Zalgo? " I asked and slender nods." He wants her back. " Slender finishes. Why haven't we noticed?

"Did he treat her right?"

Slender looks down at his hands, shaking his head. "He.. Let's put it this way, one day she woke up without her innocence."

That made my blood boil, he fucking touched her! What the fuck is his problem?!
I stand up and storm out of the office, slamming the door in progress. I see Luna on my way downstairs and grab her wrist pushing her in my room. On the bed.

" Listen Luna." She kicks me and runs for the door.
"No fucker!"
I push her with alot of force on the bed, pinning her down.

"It's about Y/n and Zalgo!"

Her eyes sadden. "You.. Know ?" She asked, what the fuck? Did she know all this time?!!
"Yes. I know everything." I spat at her. "I'm sorry I haven't told you. Slender would take my pickles away." She said, meaning it. Guess I can forgive her.

"You and your pickles. I swear they'll be the death of me." I laugh as she giggles. "Now. What do we do?" she asked. I just shrugged as I let go of her letting her sit up. I feel a black tear running down my cheek. Luna saw it because I wasn't wearing my mask.

She softly smiled wiping it away, I look at her. Man, she's cute. Jeff's so lucky.

Not that I'm in love with her. I love her as a best friend. I love Y/n more. And I always will.

"Maybe we can try to explain it to the others. Then they can help." I said and she nodded. "that's a great idea, Jack."
She hugged me, "Don't cry dude, in the end. Everything will be alright." she said patting my back.
I nod and stand up walking to the door with Luna behind me. Following me.

I decided to tell everyone about Zalgo. He must be watching us, and I don't care if slender gets mad at me. I really don't.

We walk downstairs into the living room. "Where's slender?" Luna asked. "Out killing with his proxies." Ben answered her. She looks at me and nods.

"Um, everyone, we have to tell you something." They all looked concerned and Jeff looked mad at me. He's stupid sometimes.

"Zalgo took Y/n's innocence, he pretended to be her father after she got kidnapped. And now, he wants her back."