Chapter Thirteen

Your P.O.V -

I nod and he begins to tell me the truth. "Well, you were living with the woods brothers. You may already know, Liu was the oldest, then you and then Jeffrey. You and liu had alot of friends in school but Jeff didn't so you and liu played with him alot. One day some man named..zalgo kidnapped you, he pretended to be your father and he used you as a.. Sex doll when you were unconscious. Which I'm sorry for. And zalgo wants you back. " He says and I grow silent. I'm.. Ej didn't take my virginity?

Is he joking?! Of course he is! How does he know? I look at him and laugh making him confused." You are joking! How would you know? " He sighs and looks down.

" Because my older sister watched over you, but zalgo noticed and killed her." He looks up and tries to blink away the tears. I can't believe it. My whole life was a lie!

I stand up and run inside. Straight into my room and slam the door. I locked the door and let the tears fall. I fucking hate him, zalgo.

Knock knock.

I sigh and decide to ignore whoever was at the door. "Y/n. Open the door" It sounded like Ej. I stay silent and hear him sigh. "Y/n, please! I need you!" I hear Ben's energetic voice. "No!" I yell and hear Ej say " atleast she talks."

I roll my eyes and sigh then hear them bouncing on the door followed by a yelp. "OMG stupid retart!" Luna.
They're all gonna gather here at the end. "No! Don't touch his blood!" Luna yells, "Luna shut up! It's not like I'm gonna die!" Ej yells back. They're so fucking childish.

"Ben has aids. And do you know that you can get aids by just touching him or kissing him or even sex! And then when you would have sex with Y/n she could get infected and I don't want her to die! She's my only girl friend! And als-" It all went silent. Perfect for me to think. I'm her only girl friend? So. Someone actually cares for me. Sure Ej and I are a couple but he doesn't show the love. And if I do have a baby then what? Will he leave me? I don't know why but I'm sure of it..

A hand then rests on my shoulder. I gasp and turn around only to be met with Ben. "Ben! You scared me!" I held my hand on the place where my heart should be.

I stand up and walk towards him. Looking a bit down. Because he is short. "Y/n. What's wrong?" Ben asks me. "Well apparently I was raped, Jeff and Liu are my fucking brothers. And zalgo the fucking raper wants me back." I cry and he wraps his arms around me. I cry on his shoulder.

"Shh, the mansion is huge and full of Killers, animal. Weird creatures such as the rake.. And Luna." Ben says and I laugh a bit. "Hey! I heard that I'm standing here waiting for some attention and did you know that creatu-" It went silent again until Jeff spoke up. "No one wants Eddie kaspbrak in here! We want Luna!" I giggle and Ben let's go of me, "Let's go outside the room." Ben says and I nod slowly not wanting to go. He takes my hand and intertwines our fingers. My face becomes red, I glance over at ben seeing him red as well.

"Oh, shit you to are red! What have you done?" Jeff asks us. "Well I gave Y/n a shoulder to cry on." Ben says proudly. Because he knew it helped me.

"Or a dick to suck on." Jeff says and Luna shakes her head. "You know that ben could get an infection right? I mean what if Y/n -" Jeff covered her mouth. "Shut up Eddie or I'll fucking put an infection inside of you." Jeff says. "Beep Beep Richie." I say and Jeff glares my way while Ben and Luna laugh at my joke. Wait.. Where's Ej?

Love is Blind (Ej X Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें